Discussion » Dating & Romance » Should a girl date with a guy who is 15 years old

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>Last year, a study of Swedish census information suggested a 4 to 6-year age gap is best, but new research has found that in some circumstances <strong>a surprisingly large gap &ndash; 15 years &ndash; is the optimum. (Men marrying women 15 years younger and women marrying men 15 years older produced the most surviving offspring.)</strong></p> <p>The cultural constraints on marriage may have changed. "Wealth was the most important factor in a [Sami] marriage," Helle notes. "Love played almost no role in it."</p> <p><strong>Conclusion:</strong></p> <p><strong>Male scientists love dating with young girls; Scientists are either assholes or geniuses; Scientists are the biggest promoter and supporter for Suger Daddy dating websites.</strong></p> <p>Anyway,&nbsp; 43 years old males, please hands up!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if Ami had not before, she might find out after this summer ... right, Ami?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 45, by the time you arrive in BJ ... but when you meet me in person, you might need to heavily discount that ... to below 30 ...

*supp* ... scrap that ... make it "below 10" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I prefer to maintain my youth, as well as my stupidity ...

• №❶ Passioη

In the most recent wedding I attended, the male was also exactly 15 years older than the female. They now have a lovely baby together. It's amazing to see how far the world has changed for the better. I recall 18 years ago such a male would not claim a better position than just a "sugar daddy", and the young female would have been seen as a gold digger.

However, In a chase that involves me, for experimental reasons I often give the females of about 4 years gap the upper hand simply because:

1. Females start their thing at 10 years old while males start at 14 years old.

2. A female also developes a romantic mind 4 years earlier than the male. 

So, A male who's 4 years older is romantically the same age with the female.

Of all said, I still think individual personalities of the couple play the biggest role in their compatibility. Nothing else matters more than how happy and comfortable they are with each other.

Happy Weekend!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

THere is no boundery to love, age doesn't matter. It's not a big problem a man dating or marrying a 15 year old lady younger than him. The opposite can be regarded akwardly in the society, but there's nothing wrong, it's all about love

Godfather, am the wrong person to recommend to Lizzie, am a vegetarian remember? DD is the right person I think.

@Ami, when it the girl's sex peak time? Is there also men;s sex peak time?

High Priest

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

i would say...you can.

1. if you are not looking for marriage, and yet he looks younger and handsome ;) why not

2. if you are looking for marriage, still yes you can, love is hard to find and if you already found it then why stop? age is important but if you and ur partner are mentally at the similar age then its ok. but just remember, buy him lots of good moisturizer haha

• Bjørnar Mørkedal

Maturity in men...... is not a matter of age, is a miracle !!!!
    Have you not realized how men from different ages always get on well between them? 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

YJ, I guess u r still too young, but seems u started it too early though.

Most of the time, when men are older than ladies, it's much better...There's a certain maturity in the men. But when a couple have the same age, the lady is more mature than man.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

傻妞儿们,居然觉得男人的成熟程度跟年龄有关~ 一个“成熟”的男人,只能更有能力把你玩儿得团团转罢了。而靠谱儿程度嘛...是个男人,都不靠谱儿,嘿嘿嘿

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

age is a matter of mind

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

the thread has been hijacked and Sinosized!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Ami, 我当然不是gay,甭想了,我是典型的小头驱动大头思想的家伙,你认清真相吧,哈哈哈。只不过,嗯,我确实一直很羡慕女人,真心觉得女人是比男人更高等的生物,仅此而已。于是,不是很看得惯女人被男人折腾,虽然,我他妈也时常折腾姑娘...操蛋

@Lizzie Salmon,嗯...或者说,你不该考虑男人如何才叫成熟,你不如默认男人都是没心没肺的混蛋,然后多想想自己如何能变得成熟,或者不用“成熟”这个词儿,多去想想自己如何能变得物质和情感都能自维持。接下来,再去想着找个小哥儿一起乐呵乐呵。只要你自己能自维持了,那个小哥儿是否很靠谱儿,也就不是那么重要了。

Btw, 中国的现状是,大城市里待婚人群女多男少,男人能等女人不能等,男人对这个需求少,女人对这个需求大。盯着全中国的男女比例,是不现实的...= =

TO ALL: JZ 确实很靠谱儿,你们快去抢他!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Lizzie Salmon

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

• Simon Frederic

does that work when you are in your early twenties?

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

i think that should work if the woman i mentally old enought to keep the same interests. But the man should be older than 33 ;-)

• 申琪 Annie Shen

yeah why not?if that one is worthy!

well except the death part

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.