Discussion » Nonsense » Self-discolosure tactics

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p>I am currently practicing self-disclosure... feel free to comment in any way you feel:</p> <p>Things that annoy me:</p> <ol> <li>Closed minded fools</li> <li>Newbie ignorance</li> <li>Overly romanic people</li> <li>Girls that want to change me</li> <li>People that only befriend foreigners to learn english</li> <li>Any and all stereotypes regardless of its concern to me personally</li> <li>The need to make excuses due to cultural idiosyncracies</li> <li>Sychophantic politics</li> <li>Non stop repetitive questioning of who I am and why I am here</li> <li>Not having a car</li> <li>Myself</li> </ol> <p>Things that I like:</p> <ol> <li>Intellectual analitical based conversation</li> <li>Constructive non judgmental criticism</li> <li>My apartment</li> <li>Pretty girls that also like my apartment</li> <li>Financial freedom earned by my hardwork in a positive and career building job</li> <li>The freedom to go where ever I want, when ever I want</li> <li>Being straightforward and not worrying about the consiquences</li> <li>Myself</li> </ol> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Things that annoy me:

#: Lists.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Things that annoy me:

Self-absorbtion, lists

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I would write a paragraph if I had something important to say. I reserve short phrases and laconic wit for ridicule.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who said that was the only issue? Should I write a comprehensive list?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

hm..quite an interesting list about what you like and dislike,have deep understanding about ,let's say,1,4,5,9/2 etc.just out of curiosity,what happened to over romantic ppl and not having a car

things that recently annoy me most are:the 2 women upstairs when they are in an argument,the cat downstairs that ignore my greeting

and...i will come back with a 10 page list,lol 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ha,lizzie,u r so cute,yes,u reminded me another thing,here it is:

2004---

"where u from?"

"inner mongolia"

"oh,great,do you live on big grass, a mongolia house,eat a full lamb?"

"hm...n..o..."

"oh,ic,where do you live?"

"same like this"

----2007:

"where u from?"

"inner mongolia"

"great,do you.........?"

"NO!"

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

you mean traffic?lollllll

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.