Discussion » Beijing Life » 3Some Party Reloaded

• Kay
    Kay wrote:
    <p>3SOME PARTY Reloaded<br /><br />here we go again, Showtime Events we back to do what we do the best Making Sens to Satisfy Senses. The Ultimate "3SOME PARTY" II (reloaded)<br />is a themed party which is made to scrutinize your deepest fantasies.&nbsp;<br /><br />- Free Champagne for each group of 6 girls from 10 - 12 PM</p> <p>- Free Cocktail for ladies from 1 - 3 AM</p> <p>- Special Live Music Perfomances</p> <p>Free Entrance for Everybody until 1 AM</p> <p>all the cocktails half price with the vip card Get ur vip at the entrance</p> <p>GET READY TO GET LAID REALLY FAST</p> <p>and Happy 3Some to all of you Dao Club is soo Good</p> <p>RSVP 13810896811<br /><br />SHOWTIME EVENTS INC. BEIJING<br /><br />Creativity, Reflections, Team work,Knowledge and Curiosity</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

“GET READY TO GET LAID REALLY FAST“

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The girls who attended the last 3some party told me the guys who were there were soooo great, they were wondering whether the guy with huge cock was Godfather or Bedtyger since people were wearing masks. But they say, Kay himself was just amazing,,, too strong to go down:)

But they enjoyed.

• Amalie Sæverud

Wonder why  " High Priest" know every male's performance?! It will usually come in 2 ways - either you heard it or you tried it!  So " High Priest", did you try them yourself?

Or they came into your little confession room and confess? " why I'm so big? why I'm so strong? Why I never go down? oh, God, forgive me for I'm so big, strong and not fit for the human! "

??? !!!

Either you try or you hear, it will be annoying to know !

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Never go down, indeed.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this is a (possible) cosplay scenario from the party ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am one of those weirdos who went to parties only to observe how people sleaze ... or how they got drunk and stupid ... I still remember a certain Spider Angelo Man who broke his shoulder trying to climb to another room ... oh, I miss uni ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I just pretend that I have morbid sociological curiosity. I'd actually prefer to participate in the sleaze, but I'm too shy.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

when is the date and time?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Nikkie baby, High Priest is a vegetarian:) SO never tried. For sure more pals come for confessions.

By the way, are u gonna attend?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.