Discussion » Nonsense » How Do You Know You Are In Love

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">How do you knwo you are in love? How many times can one fall in love in one lifetime?</span></p>
  • Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

never fell...

there is no such thing.  you just get used to it, just all

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

easy, after have sex, I don´t sneak out from the bed

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

that's easy. you just know.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

You will feel a feeling you have never felt before

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It's hard to know if the man loves u or not. It requiers time. As time goes by, one should discover the love someone has in u. Most of the time, people don't know how to make a demarcation between love and feeling. Feeling often time comes and goes, But love remains over time. Love doesn't depend on feeling only. Love grows with time.

High Priest

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

Ive been thinking about this for months, interesting, i still didnt find the answers but i kinda agree with Lao Lee, There is no shame making mistakes and being wrong, but the true shame is after making mistakes one lost the courage to return to the path and keep moving forward.

what if after you fell in love and the love grows but the other person wants to stop because they're afraid of that feeling,,like Alex said

Anyway, when i was wondering about this matter, my friend told me something: If you are wondering whether u love this person or not, it already proves that you dont love this person, for once you really love someone, you would just know it.

Agree? i dont know, maybe you dont know now but as time goes by you will find out that that was love ?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Bridget, it was merely lust.

Alice, I don't think some doubt to whether I love someone or not means u don't love the person. It's normal sometime to have a room of doubt in us. But, please, take time and follow the steps by and by till to see if really the relationship can go further. Most girls thing love start when u open ur legs to a guy. But most guys have different appreciation on the matter. Try to keep ur legs closed for a while and test the guy if He likes ur legs or urself.

High Priest

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

hehe very interesting advice High Priest,

yes i dont think i am doubting means i dont love him, there's nothing definite,

but for the second advice, even if a guy still seeing a girl without having sex doesnt necessarily mean that he loves the girl :p maybe he just likes to spend time with her, and i dont agree most girls think love starts when they open their legs to guys...maybe they're already in love before that, or even after the sex they might realize that they dont love this guy or basically they just dont care which is sad somehow lol

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

YJ, there's no difference between love and affection I think.

Alice, thanks. To get to know if someone loves u, that's the hardest part. Time's gonna tell

• №❶ Passioη

No wonder a female meets so many males in a week, searching for how she feels about each of them. What a waste of time. Now here comes the truth:

The magic of first love happens only once in a lifetime. After that, you have to compromise with the fact that reality has swallowed up a greater portion of your personality which keeps you more confused about everything, give in to fate, want something to happen to you, etc...

What does this imply? THERE WILL BE NO MORE FANTASIES. every next thing you get is what you can only learn to cope with, in other words you'll be one Hollywood sweetheart for life.

It's not as bad as it sounds!

• kö
    wrote:

整天傻逼呵呵的 等电话和简讯····是这样吗?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.