Discussion » Nonsense » Do you control your partner?

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p>How do you gain power over your partner?</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Dude, where are these weird topics coming from? You have a weird go of it last night or somesuch?

And maybe it's your phraseology, but asking *how* to control someone is pretty fucked-up. I'm not even gonna go funny with it this time, I'm just gonna straight-up tell you that that's fucked.

Posed as a question, as in the actual thread title, not so much. But I don't think anyone here is going to tell you *how* to be a righteous prick. Well, maybe.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

So you're at the bottom of the food chain and dont enjoy it because it hurts your ego? bail. There's no hope. just bail.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I am too lazy to make decision, other than clothes and food ...

PS. fellows, loosen up, "power" does not have to be a evil thing ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈哈哈哈,先换中文台!读书少,我也不能肯定,我只是回答问题,感觉上,跟“性虐待”好像颇有距离?!我想到的是“雌伏,雄伏”,只是不知道现在还有没有人用这些词!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if there is anything that I had learnt over the years ... it is DONT ASSUME ... and sometimes, as you might have noticed, most people here are too up-tight and careful about thread topics ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it is not a sin to loosen up, right?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i have a deep understanding about the topic if i didn't appreciate it in a wrong way:it doesn't have to be a planned control over the partner to maintain the relationship,but somehow during the progressing,we confront each other with different opinions that brings up trouble-causing issues,we tend to convince the counterpart  to believe what we believe,to act the way we act.it gradually goes towards a controlling war.

i believe it's really sth to handle this subtle bastard.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

subconsciously inclines more to my point i think :)

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

abuse her or him!

• Mark Andersen
    Mark Andersen wrote:

hahaha nice topic Jia. All women do or try in some degree to control or change some things about their partner. It is just in their nature.

• Keera Lee Farrington

just to keep your cool, it is so cliche, at the end of the day human being wants to feel acomplished, so if you dont give into feeding their ego at once but dish it out slowly. not sure how ones gonna carry one after the initial games and head fuck, god forbid, it may just beome real!?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"So you're at the bottom of the food chain and dont enjoy it because it hurts your ego? bail. There's no hope. just bail."

But there is the possibility that he is the power-bottom of the food chain. Maybe he could control the relationship that way. Anyway, this is China. What about soft power? Or the tower of power?

"My girlfriend told me you're always on the charge if you totally blow the guys' minds in the bed..."

Some girls blow minds for a living.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.