Discussion » Nonsense » Older Women Dating Younger Men

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: small; font-family: verdana,geneva;">Older women dating younger men, will the relationship lead anywhere?</span></p>
  • Antoniio
    Antoniio wrote:

there's only one word for that  老牛吃嫩草

• Jenelyn Tambago

most of the times is not good i would say. Seen many cases here in my country where women since they are so naggy, even more with the older age get even more naggy and ended up pissing guys off and leaving them for a better life.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... though I have my concern about a name such as Shu Qi ... anyway ,,,

Q: how much older is "older"?

I have witnessed a few cases that had worked, in fact, very well, but it depends on the two persons ... there is always the non related people making judgement, also there is a trust issue ... but this is not too much different from any other relationships ...  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

I will tell you a real-life case that I know of, one that I had written in one of the threads here before, and the "age gap" was about 8 ... she is one of my mother's schoolmate, came from a rich family, and him a shop-keeper who worked for her family's business ... their "love story" was a little beyond my time, so I cannot tell you, but I remember that her family has concerns about whether it will last, especially after (or when) she had given birth to their second child ... she was, being the manager of the shop, always bossy and short-tempered, versus, he is very patient and gentle ...

... but that was about 20+ years, and a few grandkids, ago ... yes, she is still short-tempered, and he is still very slow, but they are perhaps the happiest couple that I know of :)

Ans (simple version) ... a good relationship is about understanding and compromise, both of which needs lots of communications ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

just dating...not a big deal, but im too young to date younger boys

• Alban
    Alban wrote:

@ Shu qi

That older woman you are describing must be very close to you, if not even you. lol

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

people will never figure it about relationships..cuz its too compicated..

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

It depends. I think <10 years older isn't such a problem when it comes to long term plans, but any more than that becomes problematic for me. I dated a fantastic looking woman who was around 19 years older than me a few years ago, but it couldn't really work in the long term. 

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

mother complex...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Not really.  Mental maturity isn't necessarily constrained by age, and I've met women in their late thirties and early forties in China, Korea and Japan that look much younger than women around my age (in those countries too, but very much so when you compare them to UK women)

Whilst I generally prefer older women, it's not really about the age itself...it's just the qualities I like in women happen to be more prominent in women who are older.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Herp. Daniel likes to fuck buckets of warm water.

• Peter S 李贝勒

My father died when i was 2... 4 years after Mama married a 11 years younger man. It was 30 years ago. They are always together and seem to be really happy. Love doesn t have age or rules.

• Petter Meisfjordskar

young girls are being selfish.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.