Discussion » Nonsense » HELP!

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

Hey guys, I need some help! I'm graduating in 3 months from Raffles College of Design and Commerce. For my final Major Studio Project I need to pick a minor international brand who already exists on the Chinese market. The brands have to be commented to fashion in some kind of way. But not necessarily. 

Any suggestions? Help is appreciated!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... stupid Q: what is considered "minor"?

I am not sure ...

1. Esprit seems fairly quiet in China though it is big around SE Asia ...

2. Giordano is big mainly in HK and southern China, but relatively quiet in SH and BJ ... they also have stores in Australia ...

3. Zara is perhaps big in all major cities, but not in tier-two cities ...

To me, these would be considered "minor", but then, they are not really "too" international ...

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

um thanks I guess, but Zara, H&M, ESPRIT and all those brands are major fast fashion brands all over the world, what I'm asking is smth like Blenz Coffee for example that only have opened in Canada, Japan, Saudi Arabia and now China, those kind of brands considered to be minor.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... in this case, you need to ask people who had really been "around", like Europe and US ... I myself have mainly traveled with the same longtitude, i.e. China east coast, Hong Kong and Australia east coast ... heehee ... sorry

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

No worries, thx anyways

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.