Discussion » Dating & Romance » Who wants to marry a billionaire?

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

Relationship consultant Shao Tong gives a lecture at Deyu Nü Xueguan in Beijing on how to marry rich.

Link: http://english.sina.com/life/p/2011/0406/367406.html

Is this a part of MBA or EMBA program? Cool, very useful! Where is the school?

I like this part:

Tips to landing a rich Chinese man

Stay calm when presented with luxury gifts;

Befriend his parents or extended family;

Go where the rich are: fancy bars, restaurants, ceremonies and private clubs;

Learn how to behave in an expensive restaurant and study formal party dress codes;

Don't be sycophantic, no matter how much you love his money

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Isn't it a lecture about how to be smart? But...don't you think the decision of taking such a lecture sufficiently proved that this girl can never get smart?

• Jenelyn Tambago

are you f__k kidding me? This is really how to show how crappy girls can get.

There are no enough words for this...but as John said: If you wanna be rich, you got to be a bitch. I would never think of a society giving this kind of knowledge...instead they should give them a cork and tell them shut their f vagina

Make a list of all this girls and put them down. I'm so grateful for my girl now.

• Anne-Line Søderholm

Hhahahaha, BS, the instructor is the one who's getting rich :)

BTW; I'm rich, anybody wants to marry me :) :) :)

• Jenelyn Tambago

maybe not bad, but low quality low class girls do this.

if you wanna hunt a rich guy for his money, then they have to offer something in return. There are a lot of young girls one more pretty than the other looking for the same thing, money with little effort. What they can offer? sex --> they are bitches. You can see it all around Beijing, teenagers with crappy old man (or old ugly foreigners) just to have a "good" future in exchange of sex. 

Thats what society calls a whore.

• Simon Frederic

@lee love the first comment

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Knowing that gold-digging is socially institutionalized in China isn't gonna cause me to lose any sleep at night.

As long as dudes are dumb enough to part with money in order to obtain something resembling a romantic relationship, clever chicks are going to take advantage of that. That's the price you pay for the privilege of being a man in a man's world.

Butthurt, boys? Ask yourself what you've been doing to promote gender equity before you begrudge women for being pragmatic. After all, men complain all the time that women are irrational, emotional creatures.

Aren't these women who eschew love for money among the most rational of their kind?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.