Discussion » Nonsense » Why do people like adding MSN or QQ instead of usi

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>PM is easy to use, and it's a nice program.</p> <p>Why?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... too much too hide, perhaps ... after all, guestbook and PM are just a big database that admins can tap into ... by the way, last I check, PM attachment has still not been fixed ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... someone wrote in the forum before, there is a backdoor to hack into anyone's account ... but I am not a hacker, just a hackee ...

GodFather ... I can assure you that many people in the forum (and site) has said much "against" me, and many of them are still very much alive ... I am NOT god, I dont have that kind of power ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It;s all about preferences, someone feels confortable using MSN, someone feels cool using PM.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Spire ... but, as a fact, they (admins) dont do anything about it ...

http://weliveinbeijing.com/public/terms.rails

Member Conduct and Appropriate Content

The Bloc service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Bloc Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content (Materials) that you submit, post, and display on the Bloc Service.

We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove Materials that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any partys intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms of Service. Further, under no circumstances does Bloc have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of the any Materials, nor to monitor any Members use of the Bloc Service.

Conditions for use

You agree to abibe by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account made by you including the content of your transmissions through the Bloc service. By way of example, and not as limitation, you agree NOT to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others.
    • Use other Members personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other Members.
    • Submit Materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity or that would violate the property rights of others.
    • Submit Materials of any third party without such third partys prior written consent, or Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by Bloc.
    • Create a false or misleading identity.
    • Transmit, email or post any material that contains in any form software viruses or such programs as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
    • Use the Bloc Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website.
    • Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Bloc Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Bloc Service, through password mining or any other means.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.