Discussion » Nonsense » Break ups....

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p>Why do people get sad after a break up?</p> <p>Is it not ideal to be rid of something that is not ideal?&nbsp;</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

People get sad after a break up is because they wasted time/money on someone whose gonna become a bf/gf of others... 

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

seems like everything is business

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

we get sad after break-up because sth goes wrong on our way to pursue an ideal relationship

and the worst thing is probably we then realize that sth ideal techniqually doesn't exist!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

it's because after years of good or bad income statements, the balance sheet still ends with zero, and they can no longer receive any future cashflows, positive or negative.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Da Fan!!!!!!!!!!! that's so you talking. right to the point!!!!

miss you on the forum, man!!!!!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I think the feelings depends of the type reasons to break up

when the things are going well, but you need to break up for external causes to the couple (visa things, work..... bla bla). Sadness

when the things are going pretty bad, then you need to break up and escape from a shitty relationship. Happiness

when the things are insipid, tasteless, anodynes, not too bad, not too good... no hot, no cold, when one day you realize that you have a perfect stable relation without magic, knowing with perfect clarity your boring future until the day of your dead...... and then you break up that relationship, you feel hollow and tired, tired of build sand castles and tired of have given too much in that relation and harvest in the end, nothing

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@ Winnie

hey!!! reminded you sth in the past, sign...let's hang out this summer if you are in the capital city

@Ami

Nooo...I don't have accounting homework, coz I TEACH accounting, hahaha. serious? well, send me the question to see if I can solve it~

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

life happens. get over it, move on and find someone else.

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

i‘ve been thinking of this question for the last whole year..lol

The answer is no one can hurt you unless u wanna get one. you might think that you love him/her so much, but actually there is no such thing unless you let yourself think this way..

Are you on a break, Lee?  :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.