Discussion » Nonsense » Webcaming

• Mading
    Mading wrote:
    <p>PLSEASE READ THESE AGREEMENTS FIRST!</p> <p>U the poster hereby agree to NOT post any trolling posts or offensive crap..</p> <p>I only want sincere and suggestions that makes sense.</p> <p>SO my topic is regarding girls who r NOT willing to start webcam or say they r afraid or have lame excuses. We've known each other for a while and then suddenly I bring up the suggestion of webcaming...pictures and so have been shared since before..with her...but she says lame stuff like..I'm afraid I'm too ugly to be shown on webcam to u...or they r afraid knowing one through webcam is dangerous...but since she already have shared her photos..often very 自恋 kind of pictures...the risk of getting some psycho ..to recognize her through webcam is as high as recognizing her on the photo...so GIRLS share your thoughts and ideas as to why and what? </p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Mading, it's just a way to tell u that, we've talked too much virtually, we've shared pix and please call it a day let us meet face to face. She is bored with online stuff, it's a message. Unless am wrong

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Have you tried pretending you don't care? It works for women when they want something utterly trite.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

because for most of times you are talking with girls online, they are at home with no makeup, wearing only underwear and topless. Why do you expect that they want you to see these when you never meet in real life?

• Mading
    Mading wrote:

@Ami..I want ...but she lives too far away or she don't have time..u should know most Chinese girls r quite busy actually...

@Da Fan u r right in some way..girls r too obsessed with how they look with or without makeup...I'd wish they only sit in undies and r topless but that WILL never happen with any girl who has self respect..u must have been lucky seeing some prostitute like that?

the thing I've seen so far r cute girls sitting in their Hello Kitty Pyjamas and or morning robe, also Hello Kitty..haha..that was one of the few girls that was kind enough and surprised me with actually starting web cam with me..not me asking for it..which often is the case..and please stick to sincere posts!...

and if u r a girl replying here! tell me would u webcam with me? or any other guys here? or please tell me WHY would u not? unless u r not same person as on those photos..?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Why the fuck would you want to webcam with someone you don't know? I occasionally put it on with my family or my ex. I wouldn't consider committing time to sitting in front of the computer to talk with anyone else. (Killing time in front of a computer is very different.)

• Mading
    Mading wrote:

@莫明...now i start to understand u...question is...if u dislike strangers...how come u spend so much time posting on the forums here? and where does friendships start from? and as someone earlier asked..."why so many questions?" why does one post questions here on forums, if forums rn't meant for asking questions...but i guess it's easy to sidetrack from the topic...so why do people do that?

I swear soon another asshole will come here posting something really stupid...someone who spend a lot of time posting here every god damn hour...if I'm not wrong I saw a topic quite a while ago..with something similar...

Anyway...

@Godfather can U read? who said I've fantasized about anything like that...do u even read the posts before u think and write? Godfather I thought u were a nice guy..at least that's when I remember u supported me with something about throwing stone in glass house...i hope for your own sake it was a sarcastic joke before i remind u of something...as it seems, u do fantasize about beautiful Chinese girls...

Now please stick to the topic next person who writes...(why do these forums have no guidelines or something to follow or a moderator or the choice for the OP to edit and delete posts?)

• Simen Wangberg

Uhhh. You can pay girls for webcam time on Taobao.

And I gather that the kind of girls that are willing to accept payment for such a thing are just the kind of girls you're looking to talk to, AMIRITE?

• Amalie Sæverud

I always have the illusion and fear, that people will masturbation in front of my picture or webcaming! So as long as I can't see both your hands in the webcaming, I feel so insecured and weired! lol

WTF you want webcaming, if you don't have the guts to meet people in life, then don't meet them! I'm not interested to do any freak show in front of the cam! Should I wave to you? Should I actually make goofy smile instead of ";) " ! So what's next? loose my bra? dance in front the cam? online sex? what's wrong with you?

well, that's my opinion, no offence, I really hate online freak show!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Nikkie, have u watched the desperate houswives? THere's a lady hiring girls to do the show and get payed. So for those into Biz, they get watched, and get paid.

Oh! I thought ladies fear being raped than people masturbating over their pix.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Lizzie ... DnD ... let's do a web 3P ... heehee ...

PS. yes, I know, I am a terrible person ...

• Mading
    Mading wrote:

Interesting these 2 last girls...to sum up a little...why r people so god damn afraid of strangers? if u r ...then it means u r not open to changes u r too conservative...and u live in China? there r changes happening everyday there...also if u have xenophobia..(try google that) ! how did your first friend start out at all? was that person NOT a stranger to U before u met that person?

to answer Lizzie Mcguire ;P she or they! should do it for the "live" purpose instead of just seeing text...similar feeling u get when seeing your family members if u've been away from home for too long. If u get bored and write here on a daily basis on these forums, then u should go and befriend a few more strangers...or maybe get a job! then u won't be so bored and have something to do and/or be proud of...

@miss dumber..wow u're really disillusioned...but true to those words there r wackos ..who do that stuff..seems u have fallen victim to that once...

oh and read carefully please before u claim I don't have guts...

there r situations and conditions..where distance play a big role to if u can meet the person u want to see through webcam and/or real life. Also time matters...why do we say that internet has become more convenient...? I think if people r up to date with today's technology u realize webcam have solved many distance problems...

take online conference/meeting for example...well hope my ideas and sharing my point of view helps people not just criticize...but instead share and promote why webcam should be used more frequently...

• Amalie Sæverud

@ 叮噹

among my most fears, one on the top is to see any meat that is not in its right position! I really hate these impropriate meat , which has been defeated in the battle with time! They are just hanging there randomly aside your bodies, shamelessly! lol

If you really want to web 3 P with me 叮噹, make sure you have spent at least one year training on your impropriacte meat of your body! I won't see you, until all your meat have setted back to their right positions! hahahahaha

impropriate meat just make me dazzling!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...oh, you mean my Santa-look-alike stomach, I might need more than a year ... let me get back to you :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... I dont do guys, you know that :)

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

- - - - So as long as I can't see both your hands in the webcaming, I feel so insecured and weired!

Lol... Mading will get a pair of fake hands.

• Amalie Sæverud

ha, Mading, so ironic!

I do meet strangers, and some lucky ones became my friends! I'm not afraid of them, I just don't have so much interests or energy to meet all of these strangers, especially these webcam freaks!

why you always want to date girls from far distance, does grass always grow greener on another side? Why you can't start to meet girls from around you instead of be fooled by some pictures?! And wtf, why you need to meet so many girls in the first place?

And yeah, why not webcam should be used more frequently?!! yeah, let's the webcam into our lifes, let the webcams shine upon us like the God's mighty glory!

On line meetins , that's fine, the 2 parties have agreed to do that, and they are all dressed proper in publich places!  While webcam chat, it's private and your girl has refused you! get used to it, don't make a big deal of it!

Yeah how convenient if webcam can be used much often, so you can peek into my life whenever you want? you can watch me shower, you can watch me pee, you can know what I prefer to eat, and you can even count my period? how convenient!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... future of webcaming ... virtual reality ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I do webcaming with girls sometime, but I just cannot understand why some guys assume that girls should happily accept such a request, and think it's girls problem if they refuse. You just get no luck, don't you? Weak sauce

• Mading
    Mading wrote:

Where to start...

I agree with Highpriest on last sentence...

@Godfather..to u I might be or seem angelic but trust me..I'm just as into sex as any other male..just not as pervert as u though ;D

@Ami nice vids!

Then @Lizzie McGuire and Dumbo...maybe your names explains why u 2 have had bad webcam experience, don't u mean "unlucky ones" become your friends?

Yes grass is greener on the other side of the rainbow...Wow! u r really skeptical DnD..I don't think i've seen anyone that skeptical...who says webcam chat with a boy or girl can't be decent and properly dressed? that also explains your webcam experience...u were probably already naked and they saw u and got disappointed...I know I would! only a few have refused webcam with me cuz of being to skeptical just like u..most others agree and have a common and fun webcam chat..thats why i refered to the girl sitting in her Hello Kitty pyjamas! (read above)

@Ami I don't know why i got attracted to girls that look fine but made me wonder why they live far away or just 1 h away on subway...but the reason is simple..get more options...there r many benefits to webcam...I repeat it for u..Time, Distance, convenient, don't tell me u've never been awake at night and thought of rushing out to see someone ? rather than being very tired after work, relax at home ..and if this now is a dear friend who actually live in same city or a total stranger...u'd would prefer to NOT get dressed and run ou and see this person? hmm?

actually to be cautious ..I'm not a stupid person who risks myself with too many pics on a public place ..i'd rather want to know a person through chat..safe and secure..then share photos...

@Lizzie..u r so full of contradictions...u say care about them in real...why don't u care about YOUR own family in real? u go home and see them once a year of half a year..it's obvious u r not as caring as real Chinese people...u've lost that sense..like i described somewhere...I had a fellow girl who spend her every weekend contacting her mom through webcam, she don't have to luxurity to care for them in real...but shows it through a modern method..have u thought about that? not every person (u little narrow minded girl) have the option to go home or see someone dear to them everyday...it's quite obvious u girls and some guys here don't read the whole thread before posting here...please stop or give me something useful...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Well, here is the sincere input: You "known each other for a while" doesn't mean that these girls would "awake at night and thought of rushing out to see" you, make sense? And you are not these girls' parents, relative, boyfriend, close friend, the one who they like...so why do they want to webcam with you? make sence?

Your question is quite straight forward: why girls not willing to webcaming with you? so the answer is quite straight forward too: they just don't want to and you are nobody to them. make sence?

• Amalie Sæverud

@ madling

you little sorry ass rat , who is mad with webcam freak show, and who is restless with girls'  refuse, you should go and find someone who has the same hobby with you and leave the rest of us in peace! Because we are not that into webcam freak show as you are!

It's nothing to do with bad webcam experiences! Do you eat rat? Do you need to actually eat rat to know that the rat is not tasteful?

Wish you will have good time with your webcam freak show experiences! Don't bather to come back to share it, as we are not so into it!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I believe Da Fan made an excellent point above.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ahh, Moming, you may want to visit DC sometime again!

• Amalie Sæverud

not good, now Mading will ask girls to strip dance for him on the street while he is masterbating in his condom!

• Amalie Sæverud

ooops, I mean condo!

• №❶ Passioη

She has focked too many people.. she's not sure if you're one of them in disguise (Or if one of them could be behind your persistent crappy webcam ideas) ...

Give her a break will ya? it works better that way ;)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.