Discussion » Nonsense » Why all boys are liars?

• Virgo
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:

why all girls are liar?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Not all boys, just the ones from KZ, right?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

it seems you hang out with the wrong boys, Virgo. it's so easy to generalize, isnt it? any thoughts why boys lie to you?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U should have said, most boys. Did u learn logic?

Well, it's just because most girls like liars, and most girls don't like truthful guys. It's all about a game.

• Stefan
    Stefan wrote:

sometimes, truth is a matter of opinion

• Cice Liao
    Cice Liao wrote:

cuz they are *boy*

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

If you trust the guy, then he wont lie to you.

if you Dont trust the guy, then he will lie to you....

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

When did you lie to me? i cant remember...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

did you? so that was you????????

• Amalie Sæverud

God gives each one of us one heart, but he gives boys 2 heads!

So most of the cases, when a boy met a girl, his 2 heads will fight for the blood support!

And when a boy's big head is suffering with insufficiency of cerebral blood supply, the risks and bad consequencies are so easy to see:
    They will show some kind of body disorder, dazzling, temperary conscious loss and so on! In some of the extreme circuimstances, they claim they see God himself!!!!

So , it's the natural thing! Considering male creature's genetic failure and bad suffering of insufficiency of cerebral blood supply!!!

So as female creatures, what we should do , is to give them some time to grow mature! Maybe someday, when boys little head is no longer fighting blood with his big head, his words are worth considering!

So a tip for all the boys: never say " I love you!" when your hand is still on your little head , and your little head is swelling as big as your big head!
    It's kinda cute to watch they make some beautiful vows with their tongues tangling and their eyes distracting!

But you can't expect me to say anything back except than" Thank you!"

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

you should change the title as“ why all the ppl are liar”

• Monica Dalseghagen

naturally,men r destined to make the first moves towards ladies so you have to get a best way of playing yo cards right n trust me...a lie is sometimes the most favourable stunt. as long as u dont get caught...........but also naturally,women love guys who lie to them.as long as they keep happy and the lie keeps their pain n suffering away.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

i am agree with guys, most of boys are liars.

• Bing
    Bing wrote:

唉。。口水帖,口水帖。。。

我承认,男孩子会讲假话,不管是善意的也好,恶意的也好。而且每一个都会,或多或少。

不过,请问各位女性同胞,你们发誓你们这辈子从来没有对男孩子讲过假话吗?如果真的哪个女性同胞真的从来没有,那,你是不是凡人,你是南海观世音。。

• Bing
    Bing wrote:

更何况,南海观世音都骗过红孩儿和孙悟空啦。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

1, all human beings are liars

2, more men are liars is because women always in need of illusions, so it's just a way to meet demand :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.