Discussion » Film & TV » who can suggest some "muscle movies"?

• B.
    B. wrote:
    <p>who can suggest some "muscle" movies? I mean in such movies, the back ground also set to <span>ancient times, when people are not so civilized to wear much clothes, for example" Caligula"&nbsp; </span></p> <p><span>Or back ground setting to bedrooms, when clothes are totally neccessary !</span></p> <p><span>&nbsp;Or at least , when the actors are so hot and hot and hot, they just don't need clothes or there aren't any good quality clothes for them, all the clothes are so easily to be torn down by fighting, or car accident or even by girls! For example "The Fast and the Furious "<br /></span></p> <p><span>Or if there is no choice, some sports movie will do too!</span></p> <p><span>any ideas? </span></p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Spartacus: Blood and Sand / God of the Arena

Sparta 300

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Already Da Fan has given you the best, 300, all my female friends were very happy in the cinema, watching how all these semi-naked guys with their six pack running to them in the big screen

if Viggo Mortesen inspire in you lust, then you can try Eastern promises and wait until the end.
    Or just  watch pressing catch XD

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

one of the best B movies: The Machete

LOL

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hahaha... Nickie, baby, seems like you are 發春ing...

As they said above, I think 300 will do the trick for you. Those guys are so hot even straight guys like to watch them.

I don't believe that spankwire dot com is blocked these days though...

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Ludovico, are you a gay?

• Amalie Sæverud

@ 莫明 it's Spring, why not springing! lol

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nickie, baby, you should wait for me is why...

• Amalie Sæverud

does anyone feel so cold when Ludovico said he is a lesbian or it's jut me?!

@莫明 , Are you confused me with Minimy again?! Not again!  Dude, you really shouldn't flirt with too many girls on the forum! And if you continue to do so, I have a suggestion for you, which I learned from a love-master!  You should set up a database with all the girls' names and pictures sorted in clear files, better with brief memo with what you have done to or with her, what's your relationship are: is she waiting for you? Is she going on a cold fight with you? Is she threatening to kill you!

That will surely help you to avoid awkward moments like now! And it will surely do you good to avoid crazy stalkers of yours, since you are so hot on this forum! And help you not to cry out wrong names when you are in bed! lol hahahahahaha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Moming, Good tip from Nikkie, watch out!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I like that you assume people who take a break from this website must be fucking.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I am not too sure about Dando ... but a few others have crawled back from hibernation ... and they said the site is dead ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nicky, baby, I didn't confuse you with Minimy this time... don't I normally hit on you?

Perhaps the reason I'm getting confused is that I don't have the database you suggested. To help me avoid confusion, please send your full statistics and photo set (preferably nude). This way I will be able to create and properly access the database so I know whether or not it's apropriate for me to hit on you online.

I will admit that I am not very discriminating with my forum flirting, but that's only because most girls get bored when they realize I'm an unavailable legend. I assure you, I care deeply about each and every one of you.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... DnD ... CC me please ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

With friends like Bedtyger, who needs enemas?

Hey. Don't knock it 'till you try it.

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

pumping iron 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.