Discussion » Food & Drink » Is it true there is a Beer Garden in Wudaokou

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:

If so where is it, when does it open and whats it like. 

Also what is this place called home fries where can I find that place

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

There is one that opens in the summer right next to the Wudaokou subway station, there is also one in BLCU.

just roam around you'll find lots.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

oh and Holy Fries - im assuming you mean this place.

it's where KFC is, the one across from Lush on that road, it's tiny, but you shoud see it theres a sign.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Pete, you sound like you come from H town?I mean you asking about a Beer Garden and all.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

there used to be a lot in 5DK but dont know these days, that area changed a lot with time.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Pete:Houston,Tx. There are a few there.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

agree with webslave. fuck wudaokou that place sucks.

• Simen Wangberg

The beer garden is dope as fuck. Grilled meat on sticks and beer. Although by that qualification, every other street corner in Beijing is dope as fuck. Yeah, I guess that's true. God I fucking love meat. And beer. Summer rules.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

It's not really summer yet, but I had my noodles outside at lunch time today. It's a small but immense pleasure. Eating outside at any time of year just isn't possible in the UK. I can't wait for those summer evenings with chuars and beer though.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I hope they don't decide to build something permanent where the beer garden by the subway always used to be.

Holy Fries is awesome, too. If the Aussie metalhead owner is there, tell him Evan sent you. There is a special that is not on the menu called the Hershey Highway. Ask for it.

• Simen Wangberg

Don't know, but let's keep bumping this thread cos it's rad.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.