Discussion » Health & Fitness » To be or Not To be

• Liz
    Liz wrote:

'To be, or not to be- that is the question: Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer .The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune ,Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them.'

That's from Hamlet, a Prince's confusion. I have similar confusion of life. Some people think Chinese girls are less independent than westerners. I agree of this. But u should think about this situation... Our education just stucks us under such circumstance. I never think about I will be fed by parents forever, not mention to husband.(that's might be bad excuse of education,maybe just because of my scary. Pathetic coward). While, gradually grew up and found the reality is so cruel. Dreams are all defeated by reality. And people say, beautiful girls are always easy to get a job! Then he said to me, u r just not so capable! So what do they mean pretty girls are easily get a job? By selling her body to exchange her survival position?! If so, I feel so sad about this. I felt really bad when someone said me not a capable girl! And I'm trying hard to pursue my professional way! How could he say that when I was a student and still a student now?:'( It is a thing happned half year ago but really affects me a lot!I can't help thinking about future thing. Maybe it will be quite tough for me to struggling in male dominated society! 

Another side, I'm not living for anyone, I'm not living for showing my ability! Life is short, why can't I just seek my happiness while than study and work hard? If I can rely on someone why can't I just extract his money like a vampire to seek my later happiness and leave when he's useless for me?That's a REVENGE! Negative way! I know, but maybe life could be easier. 

I get really puzzled since I came here in Beijing where a restless place is! Not because of this place is special, but my mind grows with body! But still in the process of finding beacon on endless dark sea...To die- to sleep... Negative way to escape this world but might be the healing way of mind.

I catalogue this discussion in 'Health & Fitness' Because I think that's pychological discussion. Glad to listen to u, young or old. Always keep learning... Thank u for ur time.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

That was a bit hard to follow, so I'll just suggest the correct answer is "to be".

Pretty girls can get jobs more easily because people want to be around them. That includes customers, coworkers, etc. It doesn't mean there's any expectation, unless you are applying for one of those "boss' personal assistant" jobs in China.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I tried really hard to be irrational, illogical and sensitive (no kidding)...so why don't you just enjoy your sensitivity~

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

That´s because you still don´t know the secrets of the soul alchemy, how to change sadness into happiness, rage into laugh, boredom into creativity..... how much would you be willing to pay for this knowledge, fausto?  :P

-Not always negative. Just because sometimes, reality is really depressing! And maybe sometimes results from the weather! U know, ladies are just crazy sensitive animals! -

I think there is not any problem with feel, the problem is when you hold on some past feelings in the present and you build a grey mood, dyeing the present feelings with depressing tones. Let it go. Have an ONS with your bad feelings xD

故飄風不終朝,驟雨不終日。孰為此者?天地。天地尚不能久,而況於人乎? -chapter XXIII- 道德經

• Saint - Spartacus

In the begining , maybe things gose really so bad, but if you keep it untill your ultra limite, the very end , things gose amazing that you can never believe that's real, then you overcome all the difficulty , and u get more than what you want ... ...then, a new begining comes

• Saint - Spartacus

那个梦或许是科学 或许是艺术 亦或许是千奇百怪的旁门左道

或许世界本来只有一种人, 偏偏有一部分一定要强调自己的女性身份,另一部分强调自己的男性身份, 于是世界上的人类就这样被人文的印上了人文的烙印。。。

女人的烙印 , 亦或是奴隶的烙印 ? 女人实在太沉重了。 还是扭转话题吧  哈

我一看见这样的主题阐述 , 一定以最快的速度逃之夭夭 。。。 。。。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.