Discussion » Health & Fitness » To be or Not To be

• Liz
    Liz wrote:
    <pre id="best-answer-content">'To be, or not to be- that is the question: Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer .The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune ,Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them.'</pre> <pre id="best-answer-content">That's from Hamlet, a Prince's confusion. I have similar confusion of life. Some people think Chinese girls are less independent than westerners. I agree of this. But u should think about this situation... Our education just stucks us under such circumstance. I never think about I will be fed by parents forever, not mention to husband.(that's might be bad excuse of education,maybe just because of my scary. Pathetic coward). While, gradually grew up and found the reality is so cruel. Dreams are all defeated by reality. And people say, beautiful girls are always easy to get a job! Then he said to me, u r just not so capable! So what do they mean pretty girls are easily get a job? By selling her body to exchange her survial position?! If so, I feel so sad about this. I felt really bad when someone said me not a capable girl! And I'm trying hard to persue my professional way! How could he say that when I was a student and still a student now?:'( It is a thing happned half year ago but really affects me a lot!I can't help thinking about future thing. Maybe it will be quite tough for me to struggling in male dominated society!&nbsp;</pre> <pre id="best-answer-content">Another side, I'm not living for anyone, I'm not living for showing my ability! Life is short, why can't I just seek my happiness while than study and work hard? If I can rely on someone why can't I just extract his money like a vampire to seek my later happiness and leave when he's useless for me?That's a REVENGE! Negative way! I know, but maybe life could be easier.&nbsp;</pre> <pre id="best-answer-content">I get really puzzled since I came here in Beijing where a restless place is! Not because of this place is special, but my mind grows with body! But still in the process of finding beacon on endless dark sea...To die- to sleep... Negative way to escape this world but might be the healing way of mind. </pre> <pre id="best-answer-content">I catalogue this discussion in 'Health &amp; Fitness' Because I think that's pychological discussion. Glad to listen to u, young or old. Always keep learning... Thank u for ur time. </pre>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.