Discussion » Dating & Romance » WHY...why...WHY

• Deeeen
    Deeeen wrote:
    <p>why boys need to pay for sex everytime .............?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if you are referring to things like dinner, movies, drinks, condoms, pills ... that's known more commonly as "courting" ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I have dinner Uncle,movies,a few drinks, and a handful of quality condoms,and yet I dislike pills . So, I'll meet you in the court?. My perception is wonderful???

Just kidding, you are too cool lol. Only wanted to tease .

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

because they are boys and haven't enough experience yet. :)

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

good point Spire. but for those people with a lot of cash who do pay for it, it is basically free. which i imagine changes the whole dynamic of it

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

i always feel a bit self loathing after i finish a mcdonalds meal 

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

@Spire - yeah it's kind of complex. i think some cultures teach us great effort is always needed to achieve things, but actually i've seen people exert no effort just flow and have great achievements, so i'm a bit confused too. it's like the buddhist idea of enlightenment, you can do all these crazy disciplined exercises for years, or you can just clear your mind right now and be it

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

yeah totally. seems to come down to belief.

but i do believe there is a flaw in the idea of having to work hard for everything. there needs to be an element of just letting go too, and let things come to you 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Hey Ian, I just got word of the fries.They won't cook them until you arrive so one fry won't hurt since it was cooked so quickly hehe.

Are you still writing ? I enjoyed your last work and yet I remain curious as to what you will do next.Stay cool, even in the upcoming months.Please, don't sweat it hehe.

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

why...why...why...? girls don't get there everytime..........?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hahaha.. 芝芝 has a good point.

Personally I've never paid for it, unless splitting the cost of meals and buying rubbers counts. I think LZ is dating the wrong girls... or maybe they're hookers?

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

@Virgil

ok maybe one fry is ok : )

As for the writing, there's not much been going on. I do still take pictures though... at the moment i'm stuck with a back problem (slipped discs!) that's quite serious and looks like its going to take my back to Australia for a while for a little bit of sweet surgery. BUT i'll be back, and something interesting things will happen i promise ! : ))

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

to f>>k money, or to be f<

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Ian, I Know what you mean. I've been studying a bit a photography myself. Well, I know you'll keep us informed so Best of luck!

• Saint - Spartacus

because he don't want that girl be his wife

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

because he hasn't figured out how to find the ones that have their own money and are generous.

tit-for-tat.

• B B
    B B wrote:

is sex a 3 letter word or a 4 letter word??

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who says all guys pay for sex? Some of us earn it the old-fashioned way, by complaining about their sexual frustrations on the Internet.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.