Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Do you want to find a part time job which can also

• Estella
    Estella wrote:
    <p>Do you want to experience <strong>Chinese family life</strong>?</p> <p>Do you to make more <strong>nice Chinese friends</strong>?</p> <p>Do you want to <strong>learner Chinese language and culture </strong>while get a nice pay?</p> <p>To get all these and more, you only need to spend several hours of your weekends to stay together with an adorable Chinese girl who is about 3 years old. &nbsp;</p> <p>There is a very nice and well-educated Chinese family who wants to find a foreign teacher, more like friend or baby sitter, for their adorable girl. So this will be a good chance for you to get to know Chinese family and Chinese culture better.</p> <p>Because their daughter is going to study in North America sometime later, they need a female native English speaker from Canada or USA. The applicant needs to be a lively girl who loves little girl.</p> <p>The only thing you need to do is just to accompany the lovely girls for about six hours every weekend (about three for each day in the morning) and teach her some simple English or something about your culture.</p> <p>The tutor can go to teacher the girl in their house which is near to the station &ldquo;Bei yuan lu bei&rdquo; (北苑路北) on line 5. As for the pay, it is about 100 RMB per hour. &nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If you are interested, please send email to <strong><a href="mailto:xxjiang2008@yahoo.cn">xxjiang2008@yahoo.cn</a> or <a href="mailto:estella.jiang@gmail.com">estella.jiang@gmail.com</a>. </strong></p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Somehow, this ad looks extremely familiar...

*insert troll text here*

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ahhh, I want this job if I got no dick. And I'll print out the entire urbandictionary as the baby girl's textbook, it must helps alot for her life in north America~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... where is that guy? Daniel, righ?

I think there needs to be a category for "I mean business" or "troll-proof" ...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

My good deed is done for the month, so I'm back to just watching you guys trying to get each other off with poor attempts at humour. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... your "last good deed" in this forum was in March, and today is only 3rd April, and if you could be so kind, what "good deed" might you have done in the last 72 hours? And does it mean that we wont be seeing you in this forum for the rest of the month? If so, 莫明, do you suppose this is an opportunity for a troll reunion?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.