Discussion » Dating & Romance » beijing girl

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p><object width="320" height="240" data="http://player.ku6.com/refer/1RK-N1VhiH2CMil6/v.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="src" value="http://player.ku6.com/refer/1RK-N1VhiH2CMil6/v.swf" /></object></p> <p>你见过那么不要脸的母女吗? 哈哈</p>
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

强~!!!

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

change the title,明明是2外地妞

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

Y they apologized?

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

感觉好炒作  正常人不会给自己打马赛克 除非他是个JJ。。

呵呵 换不了就不换了 :)

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

i think her mother doesnt know how to use laptop, she wasn't intend  to do that i think .but who knows.

whatever ,she becomes  hot now.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

This girl is a model and she may want to be famous, so that they made this intentionally. And, seriously, she is not a Beijing girl, please change the title or be more careful next time. Actually most girls you meet in Beijing are not Beijing girls. "Beijing girl" is a terminology that refers to girls as awesome as my girlfriend :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It's cute how defensive Beijingers (means people with Beijing citizenship who grew up in the city and got to have fun instead of spending their teenage years studying for gaokao) get when foreigners mistakenly refer to some waidiren as Beijinger's just because they're in Beijing. You'd think it's like they'd called some American guy French.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

haha, I admit that some Beijingers are really harsh on it, but basically it's just for fun, mixed with memories of the old days and childhood romance and shit like that. The development and culture diversity depends on new comers, no matter waidiren or foreigner, and they are a crucial part of the new Beijinger. I believe that Beijing is the least 排外 big city in greater China region. 

As for "Beijing girl", you can consider it just a term I personally use, which refers to a kind of girl I personally like. There are some such girls in this forum who's not originally come from Beijing, e.g....ummm...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What's the video link? That comes up as a blank space for me, presumably because I'm not in China.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Some mother filming her daughter naked as an advertisement for a boyfriend. Chinasmack posted it ages ago. There is a youtube copy in their post.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Lee ... they probably wont understand ...

However, my understanding of the "Chinese way" is such that only Chinese is allowed to trash Chinese, or in relation to this specific case, only BJers are allowed to trash BJer, and when the trashee is not BJer, the real BJers get defensive ... or at least that's how it works in my household :)

• Colin Jacobsen

不是北京人啦

另外 我觉得这是炒作

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

莫明

Lee Ford 

不管在你们国家,怎么招,中国内地有个东西叫“户口”

便于管理流动人口和社会治安

说北京女孩 中国人的第一反应是生在北京长在北京的北京女孩 

只是纠正下说话 但并不排外。。

还有北京本地人的排外, 从某些方面也是可以去理解的

就好比外国人在你们国家抢占,就业市场一样

别跟我说你及你的祖辈会跟圣人一样, 没有一点其他想法

换位思考下,如果设身处地的,你也会有哪怕那么一丁点同样的想法, 就别好像自己不食人间烟火一样

我虽然是北京人,也能理解为什么外地人在北京得到不公正待遇的时候会不满,因为大家都他妈是中国人

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

这对母女也太可怕了,尤其是她妈。。。太给力~!

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

简直是在拍摄棚里撒泼。。

不过难说又是两人商量好的又一轮炒作。。

Ami

谢谢 宝贝 么么 

• Amalie Sæverud

I'm always wondering where my boobs has gone! it seems this girl has stolen most of my boobs material when God is making me!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

反正也是,没有这样的人存在谁来娱乐大家呢,呵呵。。。多数人还是倾向于低级趣味的。。。这是无可争论的事实。。。

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

Lee Ford 

可能你链接的这个标题,也是个外国人起的 :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"就好比外国人在你们国家抢占,就业市场一样|别跟我说你及你的祖辈会跟圣人一样, 没有一点其他想法"

Uhm... I just think it's funny that you guys care so much. I was being ironic with that statement about the French by the way...Everyone who's lived in mainland knows that it's not a real country and that hukou's are just like citizenships in EU countries, except that all the 'countries' you can travel to are filled with coal dust and the rest of the world doesn't want to let you in.

*Edit: As much as I like trolling, I just watched the video, and if those hicks were from my countries I would be insisting that they didn't grow up in the same place as I did too.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

hohoho and I was thinking that only in spain and italy we made tv shows of henhouse and madhouse. mmm....Maybe Berlusconi is investing in chinese tv

btw, what a nice angle they had for record all the improvised struggle, how lucky !!!

• WENwen
    WENwen wrote:

三俗

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Moral panic and outrage is made of but one substance: titties.

Uploading "spouse wanted" video ads for your kids... that's not sensational at all. Yawn.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

yeah, Chinese citizenship is not a real citizenship, it's more like a Schengen visa, haha

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,这是否就是“排外”?或另外四个字:非我族类(后句:其心必异)!

【释 义】族类:同族的人。不是我们同族的人,他们必定不同我们一条心。

• Rebecca Arnesen

right on dingy dang do dah. funny how efforts to defend the "honour" of anywhere almost always achieve the exact opposite.

that said, sourthern englishmen are a superior breed. fact.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Lizzie Salmon

比较理解你的境遇。唉,想开些吧。相信我,中国的几个大城市,北京应该是排外主义最淡的一个了。

大多数有点儿架子的人,也并非低劣的排外,基本上只是对自己家乡气质的一种认同吧。只要对自己很认同,人人都可以表现出这种自信又包容的气质不是~

突然想起来当初我gf在香港上学时,总有香港学生称呼大陆女学生为“北妹”。后来有一个北京妞儿听到了,就指着几个香港孙子的鼻子说“我不管你们叫大陆女生什么,但你们丫记住,北京没有北妹,北京只有姑奶奶!”当时逗我够呛。

另一个是前阵子的事儿。我gf的米国同学貌似越来越了解中国的多样性了,于是有一天,忘了是什么缘由了,就跟我gf感叹“I know you are not a Chinese like those in the Chinatown, you’re the proud northerner”听得我一个汗啊…

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Ami,我没有说北京人排外,我只是看了Lizzie说的,然后想到这样一个词!你也知道我的中文特烂,所以这个词多数不合适。。。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

~~ 北京人就是有种无缘无故的优越感,没辙啊这个~  别纠结了~

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

。...这两个人太自娱自乐了.....有意思么....

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

嗨,外国人中国人北京人上海人,往上抬头都是外星人,自己人算了吧。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,怎么无缘无故,又拉扯到阿拉的乡下了?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

一个以地域来命名的帖子,无论内容如何,终究是要发展到讨论各地区人际关系的话题上的。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

什么地方产美女并不重要,重要的是美女最后都去了哪儿,嘿嘿

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

咱能甭提这个事儿么…一把辛酸泪啊…对我这个喜欢职业风骚范儿人来说,身边全是土鳖学生妹,情何以堪!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

我觉得还是直接回帝都比较靠谱儿~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Ami,可惜的是,偏偏就有很多人用“区域”去界限交朋友的准则!这个网站就已经有不少了!

Yolanda。。。你说“伸长手臂为我们指路”的,是我吗?我不是北京人啊,嘻嘻嘻!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,其实我已经不是在说“排外”,而是你说的“朋友的定义不可能被区域所划分”,却偏偏有很多人,是用“区域”或国家来分,也有人用种族,甚至语言,口音来分!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,你说我吧?不能否认,我见的真的不多,来了这里,只是见多了一点点!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,家里就有一个!四个字:感触良多!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

嗯,忍不住再写一个我心中“beijing girl”(不局限于北京人)的特质:OOXX的时候,只会全身心地想体液交换的美好事情,而绝不会去想其他无关的垃圾 :D

想起原来一个流氓女同事的话:“我操的是你的人,操的是我对你的感觉,而不是你的钱,你的身份地位,以及我的什么狗屁未来” 我很敬佩她~

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

@ Ami 帖子彻底被你转型了。 测了你发的 我变成家属了。。。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Even I can't find my interest piqued by the prospect of this mother-daughter clam jam session.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.