Discussion » Nonsense » just feel ampty.....

• Cc
    Cc wrote:

A guy, we ar not dating, just hang out like 3 or 4 times a week, recently we were both not seeing or dating other ppl. and I know we ar just friend and only can be friend, he probably think so.... but might be we seeing each other too much..........so now i kind of cant control my heart to thinking about him in my life.....................so.................................yea!!!!!!!!!~ i feel ampty~what can i do?

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

i know he is avoiding relationship~~not a good idea~~~

• Trine Andrea Skari

haha....

guys,she is making you APRIL FOOL.....haha...

i don't think she is serious about it....;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am not everyone :)

CiaraL ... to have such deep affection for one person, can be both sad and happy ...

... if you truly value your relationship with him, but he does not want to move forward, whether he knows how you feel about him or not, then just “share” his happiness and "half" his sorrow, it can still be a beautiful relationship ... without the romance ...

... if you must own him to fulfil this emptiness, and if the feeling is not mutual, then it is just a one-sided obssession, and it can drive you from emptiness to craziness ...

... the "combination" (possibility) forward can be quite complex, so I am not going to waste your time here, but if the two above cases are not what you are experiencing, feel free to tell us more ...

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

thanks you all....

I like him cos he always laugh and smile (Im a person who always laugh and smile), and he never complain!!!!  He doesnt know that I like him  like this.....He probably thinks I just having fun with him. but I do agree  just " share" happiness .......hehehe~now we see each other more than 3~4times  a week...but i dislike when he talk about other girls he hang out with. hehehe~~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... if he has zero idea about how you feel about him, but he talks about other girls in front of you, that means he is not totally avoiding relationship ...

Just "pouch" a little, and tell him about your ideal BF, and how you wish to be treated (e.g. dependence, phone calls, etc) ... and observe his reaction ...

It is also possible that he wants to try moving forward, but having got no signal from you, then he can only tests you with "stories" about other girls ... I am NOT saying that he is, but this is a possibility ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.