Discussion » Nonsense » I‘m Also Wondering...

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:
    <p>Is making love really nothing more than a pop quiz? If sex is a test,how do we know if we're passing or failling? How do you know if you are good in bed??</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

This is also from a TV SERIES... so it's IM ALSO WONDER... =)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Huh? Why would you possibly wonder something that makes so little sense?

As long as both you and your partner orgasm, you're doing it right. If you're doing it wrong, practice more.

• Simen Wangberg

"This is also from a TV SERIES"

Aaaaand that's when you should've known better than to repeat it in public, anywhere, ever. Unless it was from Thundercats. Or Alf.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

el oh el.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Why do girls worry about it? I think as long as you can make him cum, you can pass the line. And it's not hard for girls huh? if he's not impotent, and you are somewhat juicy (if not, we still have lub or even saliva...), not to saggy under, things will be fine, right?

I admit that there are...for example, good BJer and bad BJer, good this and bad that, but, you know why guys always want sth novel or even freaky in sex? Coz the feeling for each time you cum is almost the same! And it's phucking boring!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.