Discussion » Nonsense » Maybe 'Peace' means something different in

• Alex
    Alex wrote:
    <p>apparently it means 'no war' in other languages.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Six feet under Oxfordshire, Orwell rolls over and groans.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Jesus taught us how to bring the peace into the world, with sword and whip in hand and throw out the merchants out the temple. Even the angels in the gate sof the heaven bring flaming swords.... 

a here we have the colt peacemaker, designed to bring the peace to the far west

• Ed Legend
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Sure OP? What about in Libya? Does "Peace" means killing everybody not agreeing with you?

>mfw still butthurt

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Peace seems to be a mere slogan. The US, France Angland talk about Peace, Which in their dictionary mean Oil.

So OP. For them Peace=Oil.

@Aurelien, good to talk about Lybia, why aren't they going to Burma where people are suppressed and bomb the junta? Why aren't they going to bomb in Ivory Cost? What about Israel that is killing innocent Palestinian civils?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

good for the US that it supported Saddam and Osama and then successfully killed or are trying to kill them, good for the awesome round game player and almighty definer of what "horror" and "evil" are :)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ummm, I know China really sucks. Hopefully China can become an strong awesome bipartisan country someday, so that...e.g. when Washington state, Oregon or Cali want their independence, China can set troops to help them fight with the evil federal army (damn you know how easy to find some evil sides from anyone that even finding evil from the God is not a big deal).

Oops! some citizens are bombed dead? Nooooo~~~ they are "protected" by the evil side's 2nd amendment, so that they must be commandos with guns at home, so NO guilty ;)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Btw, I'm also wondering that why some countries never interested in bombing countries that are ruled by worse dictators, not protected by bigger powers and militarily weaker. To save the practice chances for China? their weak-sauce bro in the UN veto gang?

• Peter S 李贝勒

Personnaly, i always think that using weapon is never a good solution. Weak mind use more their arms than their brains to solve a problem. Kaddaffi or an another is the same anyway, it s not our buisness. If libyan people fed up, they fight for their right (beastie boys?). When we wanted a democratie we fought for. We needed a century to learned and improve it. Let the people, learn and build themselves their history of freedom. For sure we can only support freedom but in my opinion not as we do now! 

Everybody talk about oil, but u forgot the weapon industry. France sold missile and all these shits to Libya. Now we destroy it!!! mei you yissi... Then i did research and i discover that 1 day of war there have a cost of 3 000 000 euros!!! So we fight for oil and weapon, in the name of freedom and finally it s the oil company and weapon industries who will do money, and french people pay for that that, fuck Sarkozy! We should use this money for education or health instead of going to play in a yard of the neighborhood!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.