Discussion » Dating & Romance » Survey:just for sex..no true love..how do u th

• 糖小球
    糖小球 wrote:
    <p>i,ve heard many people said :forigners r very open.can have sex with different women,but do not want have realitionship...why..how to identify</p> <p>i dont mean bad,just curious...</p>
  • Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

maybe they r  just wanna  for fun 

anyway, i think not all forigers r same , i think . :)

• Simen Stensvoll

its much better than he is in a relationship but still fucking other girls

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh. It's this thread again. Here we go, equivocating true love with staying with one person forever, even if you eventually come to hate them.

TRACY wrote:

yes , im agree with minimy.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

1, Much more men, compared with women, have a tendency to have sex with different women, but do not want relationship.

2, Much more foreigners in China (as a percentage), compared with Chinese men, have a tendency to have sex with different women, but do not want relationship.

reasons for 1: male nature...

reasons for 2: a combination of male nature, short term stay and plenty of country girls who live in big cities (statistical impression, not applicable to any individual case)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimy is a smart girl.

I'd like to marry a productive girl of high social standing who could provide me with a son. Then I'd like to have affairs constantly with business acquaintances, coworkers, girls I met in bars, girls I met on the internet, girls I met in brothels, etc. Hopefully they will be attracted to me because of my superior financial standing, social status, and the confidence gained from knowing that I have a loving wife waiting at home for me.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

ey, we can try to change the point of view: don´t blame the world, blame yourself 

option 1

-try to establish a serious relation with a person that only will stay a few months -

masochism, maybe the proud of the hunter for the imposible things, noob in this kind affairs

option 2

-try to establish a serious relation with a fucker -

masochism, maybe a complex of philosophers' stone and try to change a jerk into a pèrfect bf (also proud, because this should be a proof of your value, feed your ego, yeah!!!), unable to recognize a fucker, be confused about what is a hot and horny in a man, blindness.... be new in the big city???

conclusion: lack of experience,
    solution: practise and more practise, this will give you experience
    caution: prevent injuries yourself playing with people of your age, in the same level, do try to be a femme fatale when you are only a kid in a disguise of woman in a club.

a good novel has to have some antagonists, but fools are optionals

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Men are biologically driven to want sex as often as possible"

Dirty little secret: Chicks, too.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.