Discussion » Nonsense » Nolifer who posts on the forum everyday or very of

• 傻屄
    傻屄 wrote:
    <p>Hi I see very often same name and profiles on the home page of this website under the online people.&nbsp; I don't know if I may post their names...but I have no doubt they will post here very soon...some of them are very old people who either lack a social life and /or lack of things to do...how and why do u spend so much time here...is it a way to pick up on innocent little girls like me? well any "sisters" of mine who have some common sense and self respect know these old people..maybe including some young people..r dangerous and/or ugly...i've even seen some of same gender as me who writes back to these people..is there a sex orgy going on in these "circles" ? /A very curious lesbian...</p>
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

what makes you think that they are innocent?

besides, if you had taken the time to notice al these little things, you yourself had spent time on here.

mei guan xi. just ignore it. most of the stuff written on here is fluff.

• Simen Wangberg
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

B, why do you use this website? I guess everyone has similar reasons.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's a trap.

There are no girls lesbians on the Internet.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

have u noticed her/his name? I doubt what kind of girl would call himself /herself that?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What? Are you implying that OP is some other user's fake ID, and this isn't actually a legitimate post? It couldn't be!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Orgies? Occasionally girls come on to me on this website, but they're all inevitably disapointed. If I had the skills and interest to manhandle women, I wouldn't be wasting so much time online. No orgies here.

All I really want is a hot yoga chick to bang the bejesus out of.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Well stating that you are beyond bi-curious may not exactly help or add to your reasoning. Some people, whatever their motives are, remain horny/youthful. If you don't like them ,you are an adult and class is over so why not dismiss them.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I don't read your post, but I like your name SB...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

三文魚,莫明哥不帥,我是個老光頭。不過,女孩喜歡男孩驕傲。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

三文魚,我承認女孩兒看上我不一定是因為我很驕傲。反正是我上傳了我腹肌的照片之後才有那幾個女孩過來向我表白。

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

the best thing is that it works!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

其實,好像至少50%的用戶真的用此網站找對象。還有一部份找”因特網對象“

我猜樓主是非洲男人。我就是猜而已,沒別的意思。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Wow, B thinks I must be an African Taiwanese virgin. 夠好玩兒。

B, with your attitude, it's not surprising you can't find any girls to bang you. Maybe you could request a courtesy hate-fuck from Godfather to help loosen you up.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Harmonious, I'm a lesbian...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

This is an open website to everyone~ old people or pigs, young people, ugly people, beautiful people,  smart people, stupid people, black people, chocolate people, yellow people and white people....

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

haha, yes!

hot and tanned people...ohlala....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

色女,哥的腹肌是公開的。你看相冊吧。

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@LS, 呵呵,谁惹你了这么大火气,消消气儿,不然不漂漂了,嘿嘿。。。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.