Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Random Login

• Eastwood
    Eastwood wrote:

I have my computer set to remember my password so I don't have to bother ...remembering it, and today when I turned on WLIB I found myself signed in as a lovely girl that shall remain anonymous. She's not even on my friend's list, and I not only had access to her information, but full control of her profile. It was if I had signed in using her name, but as far as I know I typed in my email.

This is not good, and I hope it was just a random fluke. Still, I felt I should mention it in case it's been happening a lot.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Were you sharing wireless? I was logged into someone else's facebook once somehow when a signal got confused.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Send her a message to find out why the cheeky cow is stealing your wireless.

When she apologises invite her for a coffee.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sharing wireless wouldn't give you access to the cookies stored on someone's hard drive. Something's up with the site. Maybe you're accidentally using FireSheep.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... somehow this sounds dirty to me ... oh wait, many things sound dirty to me ... where is the admins togay anyway?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh yeah, were you using a proxy? I was using some kind of proxy when it happened to me.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Lmao @ fire sheep

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.