Discussion » Dating & Romance » What do you think about a guy who want to "go Dutc

• JJ
    JJ wrote:

This guy,from Barcelona, claims that men and women are equal, so his gf or partner should share his payment for condoms. Just wonder do most of the guys from spain or western europe  think the same as he does? And you European girls agree with that or not?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I think that he needs to leave Europe.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

This is one of the worst excuses for being stingy that I have ever heard.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Considering they are distributed practically for free from family planning clinics and government services, I would surmise that the fellow is not so much concerned about the money so much as trying to prove a point about gender equity. A really fucking stupid point.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

That fair if you both have orgasm every fucking time... that's equal... 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

$17/box / 36 condoms/box = $.47/condom

$.47/condom * 3 condoms/day = $1.42/day

$1.42/day * 365 days/year = who gives a crap, it's an inconsequential amount compared to all that banging you'll get to do as long as you don't ask the girl to pay for it.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

this is ok,but really stupid

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

funny guy but i think he is being childish

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

hahahaha how can you take seriously that? that´s a joke!!!!! there are many jokes about the stingy character of the people from Catalonia-Barcelona. Like the jokes about the rednecks and texas in USA.

is you don´t believe, type on google - chistes sobre catalanes- (jokes about Catalonia)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Adolfo, we're not joking about those rednecks in Texas...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

莫明, i never thought that the adventures of Peter Griffin and Homer in Texas were partially based on true events XD 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

222-222-2222 damn cheap for fun. Country code 0

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

This guy,from Barcelona, claims that men and women are equal, so his gf or partner should share his payment for condoms. Just wonder do most of the guys from spain or western europe  think the same as he does? And you European girls agree with that or not?

What I'm wondering is do most Europe people do things in this way?

• Lise Eilertsen

JJ, another q is, does he ask his gf(partners whatever) go 50-50 with other things? I mean everything.. foods,life expenses?

Or, he Only wanna share the condom expense?!

It leads different results.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

This is a weird question. As far as I'm aware, most couples who split costs do it on a unit basis, not a 50/50 basis. Meaning I will buy dinner today, you will buy lunch tomorrow. I will buy gorceries this week, you will buy them next week.
    The guy pays for his condoms, and the girl pays for her birth control pills. That seems like the normal thing to do. Does this guy buy split the bill on everything he buys?

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

no

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Hey baby we can make our own condemns I mean there's a DVD for that so let us split the difference....

Lets go half on a baby ...(THIS COUNTS)

Well maybe we should use one tomorrow and divide it up for later use???

I haven't' seen condemn , how is he??? Oh, he just split.

We should practice safe sex and organic is a natural way:A LEAF ,RUBBER BAND,woman and man. Separate willingness from cost.

Half ,I always thought that you've had a split personality when it came to sex.

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

lol hahahahah ....no comments...thts too cheap to say any thing

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.