Discussion » Nonsense » Vent

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p>I got in the elevator and a group of 5 short ass country bumpkins with bad 80's hairstyles were staring at me....</p> <p>I got out of the elevator and was walking to the taxi when a guy sees me, turns away and looks back real quickly with this stupid grin on his face like he just saw a someone with an arm growing out of his head and then quickly turned to his friends to make sure they didnt miss the chance to see&nbsp;the&nbsp;freak show</p> <p>Out of the taxi now and right out of the noodle shop, I was walking home and another country bumpkin was handing out whatevers on the side of the road... he sees me and he lights up like he just found wally! giggling like a retarded little girl he runs of to his friends to show them his great accomplishment.......</p> <p>Now my girlfriend is going off at me.&nbsp;I told her I was expecting a call when my frind when he&nbsp;finishes work which&nbsp;"obviously" means dinner is coming hence "forcing" her&nbsp;not to eat all f**king day in preperation!</p> <p>I can only wonder what other wonderful happenings to look forward to today</p>
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

maybe those country bumpkins have a crush on you~lol...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

oh,Lee~...such a hatred...it's not a admirable emotion...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

haha...ok...

• №❶ Passioη

Give this city 10 years, it could be a top metropolis. Give it 100 years, it will not be an international city. Too many LaoNeis sprung off the wrong educational foundation to claim "China opened up to the world 30 years ago"

If you can't ignore or return the grin, next time get out in a McDonalds or Mickey Mouse costume, I bet no one will stare at you that strangely ;

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.