Discussion » Health & Fitness » May I ask questions about 'Status' in WLIB

• Liz
    Liz wrote:
    <p>Here r my questoions.</p> <p>What is 'In an Open Relationship'? And What is ' In a complicated relationship'? Why there's only single, married, engaged selections? I mean what if someone is an 'A-sexual' or widow? Single means too much! Because if u choose single, someone would be interested in. Don't know if it's good or not. Well, what's the main intention to set your status here? And how to hide this as privacy?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... if someone is an 'A-sexual' ... reminded me of another A word, heehee ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

you couple can fuck whoever you want, but you have to be honest about that..=open relationship... 

complicated mean=complicated.. lol....

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

why  care so much about other's status? is it a dating website?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

你应该看中文选择。

”有恋爱关系但仍对其他女孩感兴趣“

”关系复杂“的意思是你已经做了出轨的第一步。你有女朋友,但是因为某些原因你还是对其他女孩感兴趣。这个和上面选择的区别是1.女朋友不一定知道你追其他女孩,2.你找到了新女孩之后也许会考虑跟原来的女朋友分手。反正都是你在寻找的意思。

你要是不想找,别回复男人的信息。

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

it's for gay.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

do hide your status and let others have a wild guess~:P

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

这个哪里是隐私?是否结过婚有对象,都是公开的。再说,这就是个社交网站,为何不写?

我如果女朋友觉得他有男朋友是隐私,不告诉追她的人,那我觉得该分手。

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Edit profile->settings->privacy->relationship->nobody can see . done~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Be there or be square~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Lizzie ... with the "a" in the front and the "ual" at the end ... it sounds like "asshole" ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I sort of understand asexual guy~hehe...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... us Sydney blokes, with a strong Qld influence, are just totally strange ... finished work ... leaving now ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I suggest u ask a asexual guy to give u a elaborate statement~:)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

why not? I can understand it as the way I understand homosexual as I recognized such thing is really exist~

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

i think u are thinking way too much into this issues.if u want to fuck or get fucked then do it. if u like who fucks u then start a relationship with him/her and then u are in a relationship or just fuck only when u hungry for it and remain single.see?its quite simple

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... maturity comes with a cost, a lot of people are in fact "acting", when what they really want is to live, talk and generally behave like kids (I dont mean the irresponsible side, but the laughter and craziness), sadly, life is such that it is not acceptable for adults to behave as such, while kids have to behave more like adults ... and, this is called "progress“ ...

Live lighter, easier, happier ...

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

have to agree with double D but i still stand by what i said.if u wanna be in a relationship then do it otherwise u can still remain single.eventually u have to pick one.u are either with someone or u are alone.i dont think anyone wants to be alone.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Stevie Wonder ... I have heard of another category besides "single" and "in a relationship", but not sure if you might have heard of it ... it is called "between relationships" ... which seems to be simpler than "complicated", yet more complicated than "in a relationship" ... heehee ...

Allow me to change to Chinese channel for a minute ... Lizzie ... 再繁琐,再复杂,但其实里面也只是很简单的东西串在一起,要是我们从简单的里面来思考,其实也不是那么复杂!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,试试用一颗热情的心,但冷静的思考,那么就会轻松很多!

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

what fuck is A-sexual?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... Mike Cottrill ... it should be spelt “asexual" ...

Lee ... not a fan of Japanese sashimi then? I like my salmon seared than sashimi actually ... Jojo's at Sydney's Darling Harbour does a wonderful job of that ...

Lizzie ... it depends on how perverted one's mind is ... PM could be private message or private massage ... or perhaps perverted messages ...

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

so what is asexual? someone that likes anal? why would you want everyone knowing that?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

it would be also interesting to have more options or users can make one

creative and fun

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... such as Martian ... or alien in general ...

... but then ... Tina ... that would defect the fact this is a dating site (I was going to say "defeat the fact", and then I think, "defect" probably makes more sense on this site) ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... YJ ... as I had always been saying:

Believe 100% in anything that is not related to you, but dont even trust 1% about things that are related to you, until you have got it verified ...

For example:

If someone tells you that the weather in Hong Kong or Taiwan is so and so ... yeah, it brings you no harm to believe him 100%, since you are not going there any time soon nor if you know anyone there ...

However, if you are going to visit HK or TW tomorrow, or if you know someone close, then this might concern you, and you should have it checked out ...

Heehee ... bad example, but I am sure you know what I mean ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.