Discussion » Nonsense » I think I have finally worked it out!

• Lao Lee
    Lao Lee wrote:
    <p>Happiness is not in the reaching of a goal, it is in the knowledge that you have a goal and are chasing it.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I will just watch for a while ... carry on :)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Lee, 你太有意思了~哈哈~

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

lee,how did u figure that out?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Lee, I guess happiness can be in both statements.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Lee Ford is not a troll and therefore should not be trolled. However, the depressed mouse also has the goal of its tail.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

good for you~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... mate, that sounds depressing, is that what WA do? You should go get drunk and wasted, and then drunk and wasted again ... but, I am not "telling" you to do that, heehee ...

And going back to what you said at the beginning:

Happiness is not in the reaching of a goal, it is in the knowledge that you have a goal and are chasing it.

The "happiness" to me is the journey ... the fun of getting there (all the "sunshine" and "bad weather") and the experience along the way ... even if the "goal" is blurry ...

I noticed that a lot of people just "died off" (instead of just "died") once they reached retirement, because after they reached the "destination", or as you said, "goal", they become lost and dont know where to go next from there ... and that's sad ...

I dont use big words, because I dont learn what I dont use often, but I can say that life is really like a box of chocolate ... and I hate those with alcohol  filling ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... it's easier to be superficial and only see the surface, I like "easy" ... I would not mind buying your book if you ever write one, but it is likely to be too difficult for me to understand :)

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

chasing is kinda happiness.. the moment of getting is the moment of losing.. 

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.