Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Would you participate in "No Pants Day" in

• Coco
    Coco wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: medium; color: #0000ff;">January 10th was the 9th annual "No Pants Day" in NYC USA.. right?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium; color: #0000ff;">Would you participate in "No Pants Day" if its held in Beijing China.. How would you feel to seeing group&nbsp;&nbsp;of people on the streets / subway without pants...</span></p> <p><span style="text-decoration: line-through;"><em><span style="font-size: xx-small; color: #0000ff;">You can call me a bitch; doesnt matter-- </span></em></span></p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I will think they just run away from Japan.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm, what about you Coco, are u gonna be part of the nude marathon?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Wait... it's not a nude marathon? I wouldn't take part then

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Coco, i think you are a naughty girl...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Thats whats up!!!! ...... Yes and Yes and Yes ....i would participate''' is really fun to see some pretty girls/ladies running without pant and bra......different colors, Sizes'' shaved and unshaved Pussy every where .......thats Cool 

But what u said reminds me this:

• Marte Joahansen

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

No, I wouldn't. But I would love it seeing lots of people on the streets/in subway without pants. Would be fun.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I'm going commando all year except winter, so...I won't, or it will be "no pant and underwear day" for me

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every Sunday is No Pants Day for me.

• Jacopo DR
    Jacopo DR wrote:

No pants, in Beijing... in JANUARY???

suuuuuuuuuuuure! a wonderful display of wool and thick underwear. Definitely something to see

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.