Discussion » Nonsense » If wanna car sex - how to

• ispankass
    ispankass wrote:
    <p>Hahahaha.......</p> <p>I am curiously, my friend wanna car sex but meiyou driver's license in Beijing. Very horny and fast. How do you do?</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;">&lt;Hopefully the response rate will be higher this time&gt;</span></p>
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

there is a car movie theater close to liangma....you friend can take her partner there...so that they can watch movie while have sex in the car..no one will notice that...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Drive in theaters are totally classy sites for shagging. If you're a high school student.

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Thank you for prompt and precise answer, Yuki [just edited for new helpful people] Dando, GodFather and Mr. I - exactly what I needed.

By the way, do you know, how to get the driving license? My friend's gonna need it to drive to the theater to do... you know what.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

why the hell would anyone wanna fuck in a moving car?i take it u are speaking from experienc yuki.seems u have done it before.enjoyed it?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Nein,  leider nicht, jeg aldrig har sex i bilen!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yuki ,there's such place? car movie theatre? interesting

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... been there, done that ... need a medium car, small cars like Ford Fiesta, or most two doors, would not do it ... need something like a Ford Focus ...

Tina ... you dont know there is a drive-in theatre in Beijing? (assuming it is still in business) ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.