Discussion » Art & Design » Academy Of Art Uni In San fransisco...Help...

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:
    <p>Okay...I got this offer from Academy of Art Uni in San Franco this morning,majoring in &nbsp;fashion design ... But I don't know much about that school,and google is just telling me the same thing over and over and over again.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Is there anyone who could offer me some help???I have to decide wheather to go or not real quick...</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Thank you guys............=)</p>
  • Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

@Scott  

thank you so much....you are the second person tells me this is a bullshit school....I reallllly don't know what to do...

The thing is,I applied other shcools too,parsons is hopeless till now. but this one is the only one who offers me graduation programs...other schools I will be re-start ungraduate,but I don't really care about the years as long as I can learn what I want.....

Just I'm soooooooooooooooo confused now.....

But thanks anyway... =)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... where is Ami? She is in SF ...

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

@DD who's Ami?? I really need to talk to her....I'm soo confusing rite now....

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

@Invest In The D.R. Congo And Get The Visa I know....it's really expensive...The school asked for 500USD of tuition even when I haven't been there... =(

I'm absolutely not very rich kind....so struggling here..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Nayila ... you seriously dont know who is Ami??

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

@DD

I found her in your friends' list...but seriously,I have no idea who she is....why is that?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Ami ... I am fairly sure that you have created (nearly) as many threads over the last month as I have over the last year ...

Nayila ... meet Ami of SF, and Ami, meet Nayila, who is thinking about going to SF ...

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

Nice to meet you Ami  .thanks to DD  ><

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Ami,那么可能又会再多一个了!

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

@Scott

Yeah,I tried that....haven't heard from yet...dunno if they want me or not

@Ami 

I also applied School of the arts institute of chicago,haven't heard back from them either....and also Savannah..

Jeez....so many schools ,why I only got offer from AAU... >< hopefully others will be here soon.but I have to make decisions,AAU give me 1 week to pay 500USD...otherwise,they are not gonna have me I guess...=( 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.