Discussion » Dating & Romance » if anyone wanna ons

• Rombinson Luo
  • Rombinson Luo
    Rombinson Luo wrote:

something wrong, i did not finish my topic.... let me finish it here... if anyone wanna ons? what do you think about ons? haha, just want to know how is others think about this... or maybe you can only talk to me...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... is it a chocolate brand? or cheese? I love cheese, just mild about chocolate ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it's a damn shame because I dont drink ... if it is a cheese flavor (or flavour), or corn chip dip, I might give it a try ...

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

ONS=Olympic News Service  ?

i m curiously  :P

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

大家如果想得艾滋病,請與樓主聯繫。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's safe to say that for most of the WLIB userbase, the problem is not in saying 'no' to it, but in getting another human being to say 'yes' to it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Scott ...I thought no one notice, so I dare not mention it ... though I do it most of the time anyway, it's not always fun to laugh alone :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Princess ... Rombinson might need your one-on-one counseling to learn about a more exciting life style ...

* absolutely love the editing feature *

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

GodFather is just begging for a hit from the b&hammer, isn't he?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's when you get banned for harassment. When a girl tells you to leave her alone, you're better off shutting the fuck up instead of following her into other threads.

I fly solo, but my pals are not far.

• kö
    wrote:

ons 一个经久不衰的 古老的群体活动

• Rombinson Luo
    Rombinson Luo wrote:

come on guys, I just want to know what are most people think about it... just there is my friend, she always goes to someone's home... I can not understand her... how can she like this so much...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Rombinson ... just wondering, are you sure that's an "m" but not an "n"?

Before answering your question, I will just say that this is what I have learnt as (but feel free to correct me) "choice of life style" ...

... so as for what I think ... well, that's her choice, assuming she knows the "risks" she is dealing with ... STD or AIDS, or any complication when there is emotion involved ..

In terms of "sexual behaviour", there exist many types of people, some chose to remain a virgin (technically, this group has no "sexual behaviour", and apparently, there are still some girls, and even guys, who "treasure" this), some chose to have a new partner every time, while some chose to have a few "fixtures" for alternating to regularly satisfy his/her needs but not emotionally attached ... and there are a few more varieties ...

So, what is it that you dont understand?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's not really complicated. These things happen. And when they do, they're fucking magically romantic. Unless one goes out with the intention of hooking up with a random stranger, which is just desperately pathetic, unless you're a slick sociopath.

Here's a better idea: get a fuckpal with whom you have mutual respect and compatible fetishes.

I'm not on a soapbox here and I'm not moralizing; this is a wholly pragmatic suggestion.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dibbs on Dando.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A winner is you.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.