Discussion » Nonsense » r u from appearance committee ? 你是外貌协会的么?

• Sibyl1130
    Sibyl1130 wrote:

as the question showed in title, r u from that committee ? pls be honest to answer this question ...... when u see ppl, do u judge their appearance ? if  that person is ugly or not pretty, will u treat him/her in another way, on the contray , if pretty, will u be nicer ?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ideally yes,practically no

• Rombinson Luo
    Rombinson Luo wrote:

it's depends on... if for only play, you know what i mean ha... sure, beautiful.... but for gf or wife, not really....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... what happened to our in-house priest? I was kind of expecting him to bring out the bible and start condemning people ... anyway ...

Ans: no ... yes ... no, but conditional ...

My own definition of "appearance" includes clothes, and I dont mean expensive clothes, just clean and well coordinated, suitable for the occassion, because I do make assumption about the person's psyche based on that ... hahaha ... I still cannot understand why I decided to go through with the proposal, considering what my wife-to-be was wearing that evening ...

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... so true, so true ... just because one wears Gucci or LV, it does not make one a better person ... and quite often, people wearing famous bands often "destroyed" the brands due to their behaviour ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... then I must be hot ... and sexy ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.