Discussion » Nonsense » Why chinese people talk to much and too a loud?

• Chamina
    Chamina wrote:
    <p>I spend few hours at my friends home and he got chinese wife and the mother lives with them... i was there from 3 to 8 and his wife and her mother didnt stop talking for 1 sec!!! and i was trying to do my homework and try to get something done there but i end up with headache...never seen anyone talk much as chinese people...</p> <p>swear a GOD they were thirsty as hell :P</p>
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

I've never been to the cinema in China but I've heard that people talk over the movie the whole time and make loud phone calls.

It's just a lack of respect for other people.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Chinese people like constant noise. Any kind of noise is ok.

Maybe they don't want to be left alone with their thoughts?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I spend few hours at my friends home and he got chinese wife and the mother lives with them... i was there from 3 to 8 and his wife and her mother didnt stop talking for 1 sec!!! and i was trying to do my homework and try to get something done there but i end up with headache...never seen anyone talk much as chinese people...

swear a GOD they were thirsty as hell :P

That's normal.

Chinese wife likes to play rap battle with their mother every night, they just want to show their rap skill in fron of you. and they want to train ur chinese listeninig and comprehension level. this time, u'd better play with them with ur english rap, like : 'hey u, hey u............would u hands up, would u hands up!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ...*off topic* ... sounds like someone made himself a few clones and started talking to himself ...

• Person
    Person wrote:

lol chat with silent chinese, good one

not all chinese are loud, so not a big deal, if you live there, you are old enough to deal with that~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Because they like to talk that way.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

welll, seriously, let me point out sth, come on! this is not the issue about only the CHINESE people or whatever fking people talking loud or something. what I want to say is that IT IS NOT only CHINESE people like talking loudly, loudly talking people is everywhere in this world, it's not only in China. 

so, people, don't judge things always by race or nationality, that's too 愚昧 and a stupid way.........

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

You've never been abroad, Stanley.

lol...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

That was predictable.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Pomegranate wrote:

You've never been abroad, Stanley.

lol...

Not too many.

@傻逼:sorry, I have to call ur such name, I agree with you, the OP must be a local.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Everyone who has travelled knows that Chinese people talk loudly. Everyone. This is not a controversial point.

I know a Chinese guy who went to Europe and said it was too quiet for him. He wanted to make noise because that's normal for him.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

loudly talking people are everywhere in the world, not only in China. but also, we people are wondering why some of foreign people always like cleaning their nose with very very loud when ppl sitting around table for having dinner, it sounds like: hen hen..ohua!!!!!!hhuoyOY*U&(&)*)&(*^*)(&)(*.......

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

But Chinese people are louder. Do you not understand this Stanley? I don't think it's difficult to understand. The next time you are in an elevator in Beijing you will stand next to a Chinese person talking on their mobile phone. When the elevator doors close they will start shouting in to their mobile phone. When this happens, remember me please.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

another newbie complaint. Stick around a few years. that shit will wear off and not bother you

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

come on, Tylo T.

we people would like to see what a real bitch looks like.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Here's a solution if it really bothers you: leave China

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

Tylo T

you can tell them "xiao dian r sheng  , xie xie "  :)  

i think they will understand you .

btw  :  Not every chinese people are speak loud  . 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wait a min, where is this word "Loud" from? Is it a borrowed CHinese word? If not each  language does have it, people from where that language is spoken speak loud too.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kieran ... and go where? Back home, we have run into plenty of Chinese immigrants who are as loud as the ones in Beijing :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Uhm... Chinese is a tonal language. If it's spoken quietly, it's hard for people to understand because the tones aren't stressed enough.

But I did almost beat a guy to death with a bottle in a gongbei restaurant because he was screaming into his phone and I couldn't hear my friends talking.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.