Discussion » Film & TV » Bravo! Good Gay and Lesbian Movies to Watch!

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

The generally agreed figure is that 5-10% of the population are gay/lesbian.  Castro Street is best-known gay neighborhood in San Francisco.  If you come here, you can see them who live happily as everybody else.  They hold hands, kiss and hug each other without hiding! 

Well, there are many good gay movies to watch!

He died for his belief!

Two best friends living on the streets of Portland as hustlers embark on a journey of self discovery and find their relationship stumbling along the way.

This is a becautiful artistic movie, and it's also a sad ending romantic story.  This movie was filmed in 1988.  The amazing thing is that you can see what the Houhai area looks like in 1988!

Something cannot be restarted, like love and relationship...

Classical Chinese gay moive! The best role for Liu ye!

<span style
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Milk is such a great, great film

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Kieran's gonna hate me for saying this, but Fight Club is a lot better when one realizes the author is gayer than nine men fucking eight men. The only reason I say this is because I think a lot of people take it too seriously and fail to appreciate the homoerotic subtext.

We need more tough gay movies like Brokeback Mountain. That Spartacus series on the Starz network is terrible.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I can appreciate gay movies like Interview with a Vampire, but I don't think I'm quite non-homophobic enough to watch some homo-eroticism like those pictured above. I did almost watch Brokeback once though, but the Chinese street DVD didn't play.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... *off topic* ... somehow everyone had been BOLD-ed ... admin! fix this!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ami, I hope u r lesbian in the first place. It's nice u r bold at least to declare it indirectly unlike others. Since the law didn't pass in California, let's hope it passes here in China:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Ami, you u right, homophobia is a sickness that need therapy. Sorry that I thought from ur declaration u were one them, but it's alright for your advocacy to gay right, China needs much activists like u.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I've never thought of Fight Club as a gay movie... maybe I'll even watch it again... or not. I don't actually hate it, I just hate how over hyped it is. It's a solid movie, but it's the same as Pulp Fiction. It's been engineered to be a cult movie, and is treated like it is, but it's just false posturing. Pulp Ficition is really great though, it's just that whole fake cult movie thing about it grinds me.

• Hanyang
    Hanyang wrote:

Abt Milk,is there any one can give me a link to download.....or just watching online

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.