Discussion » Dating & Romance » How to Help him?

• Coco
    Coco wrote:
    <div><span style="font-size: medium; color: #008000;">My friend is&nbsp;getting married soon&nbsp;but she complained to me that their&nbsp;sex life has been very good of late but&nbsp;she feels&nbsp;her fiancee who had a very high sex drive is suddenly going from twice a day to two times a week&nbsp;she's worried if this trend will get worse as&nbsp;she has a very high sex drive.</span></div> <div><span style="font-size: medium; color: #008000;">&nbsp;what can I do to help her ."&nbsp; Any suggestion please?</span></div>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... nachos, anyone wants nachos? pop corns, anyone wants pop corns?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

She should tell her Fiance that she wants to have more sex. I am not quite old enough to be able to understand the "lower sex drive" phase of a man's life, but even if he no longer actively seeks sex several times a day, he should still be able to accomodate his woman if she expresses the desire, no?

Is your friend marrying her boyfriend of many years, or the guy who she just recently started cheating on him with?

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

"Friend", "Married", "Bitch". Connect the dots together and you will get "the most worset think".

And seriously, uncontrolled sex drive is men's "most worset" tribute.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Oh the wide Legend has mistaken his Godfather for an Xe lady. Have fun and close the doors.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How to help here is she is a SM (Sex Machine)?

1. Bring her to our church, she will be delivered.

2. Since she is an SM, having sex morning and night, we've got Bedtyger who can finish the job when her hubby doesn't make it. If betyger doesn't satisfy, Godfather the monster in bed, the FM(Fucking machine) will give her what she wants.

So, COCO, How was the service from Legend, did he make u happy?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, so, give him some food, he is starved

for the sake of god, we are more easy than a furby

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Coco, I don't have make their advert. They are the most sex Pro on this site, since ur friend has high sex drive,, that's why I recommended her to them. What do u think?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

yep yep introduce your sexholic friend to them, and let the priest watch all the scene while he plays with his dick in a corner

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So, Adolpho, which corner are u gonna be standing in? Oh, u mean u r gonna be videoing?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

no no, if I wanna watch some apes fucking one monkey, then I watch the Discovery Chanel, 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha... Adolfo ... you are still being too nice ... you could trying grinding your teeth a little next time ...

Coco ... I had finished selling my nachos early, but most are here to watch, but not to say anything ... let's be frank, you (and your friend) are definitely magnets for issues related to BF and sex, and not that it is wrong to have a strong sexual need or hunger, but I suggest you girls to actually seek professional help rather than throwing yourself to the beasts of this forum ...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

How to help him? Just because he has sex twice a week now doesn't mean he necessarily needs help. He needed more help when he had sex twice a day.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

So I suppose our fictional Fiance is just fine. No worries.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

people don't come here for actual advice. they come here for attention.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Xiao, well articulated.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think this is a valid question. What the fuck do you all mean by "seek professional help"? Are there reputable sex therapists in Beijing? Seems to me that an English-speaking forum is as good a place as any if you prefer discretion.

@Coco, I think this "friend" of yours just needs to try something new in the bedroom. Like cosplay. Don't just tell her to do extra things to please her man, though. That would be lame and shitty. Tie his arms and legs to the bedposts on his day off and do some light S&M and orgasm denial. He'll see things differently.

• Saint - Spartacus

she should try 100 per day , and she'll be rich soon , good for her both the  body & incomes ... what an advantage being such a sexy woman ...

and for this reason, her husband love her more with full of passion , so called, alternative effect.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...  Coco likes banana?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.