Discussion » Nonsense » What makes life interesting?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">these days almost everything seems so boring.what do u do to keep ur life interesting?</span></p>
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

astronomy, music, fishing, conversing with intelligent life.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

that sounds more like believing in life beyond our world

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

the novelty of yellow fever will diminish after you have been around for more time.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

playing live shows at midi festival and have a bunch of screaming girls. thats fun :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... as the saying goes, whether a glass is half full or half empty, it depends on you ... hence, your life is only boring if you "see" it so, try to find colors in B&W, or a shade of grey to make it that little more fun ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... sorry ... I thought the understanding is that B&W = black and white ...

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

its ok mirage,7inces,10inches or 20inches its all still a dick and if the guy can use it to satisfy his gf well then there is no problem there.enjoy urself girl.

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Stevie

7inches, 10inches or 20inches? are we talking about cattles like bulls, horses or donkeys? I know we are not talking about pets, because none of doggie or cat can meet that standards! lol 

What ?! are we talking about humans?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

to explore human nature is always an interesting thing~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... there is an old Chinese saying ... 三寸不烂之舌 ... which is of course totally not about sex ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

dick sizes, I am not a woman so I cannot say what is best. however, I would imagine that something too small is not good and somethign too big is not good either.

Everyone has their own preferences and as long as the thing is operational. If it works, don't fix it.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I empathize Shadow. I had a roommate once who is young and full of piss and from that region. Wild guys with no respect for sleeping people.

Well its over with and I learned one valuable lesson. No roommates.

• Amalie Sæverud

this make life interesting and this website excited, what do you think? lol

"

Hello My Ladies,

Tired?
    Do you want to experence a wonderful full body massage? Do you want to be treated as a QUEEN of the world?

I am a private beijing male masseur who has several years experience in massage therapy. Offering on door full body relaxing oil massage, Sensual nude massage, Tantric body to body massage, Prostate massage, etc……
    Promise to completely relax you by massaging your body using my skillful and trained hands. I am strong enough for deep tissue but also can be soft and soothing for nice relaxing massage.

My name is C***, 26 years old, 180cm tall, 72kg. A clean, healthy, gentle, and sporty male.

(Privacy promised)
    For an appointmen please CALL/SMS me at 158** ****** 
    Email: **********@gmail.com
    Full body relaxing oil massage: start from 200rmb/90mins
    Happy ending massage : start from 500rmb/90mins

"

The charge is reasonable , what do you think?

Enjoy the days, my dear friends!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hahaha... just can't help laughing~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... DnD ... it might be worthwhile giving it a try ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@ Dumb And Dumber

I'd love to see this dude perform "Prostate massage" for his Ladies :D

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

you go Shadow....ha!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Sex can be good depending on whatever. Sometimes it's us since we keep life interesting and show that contradictions are necessary as we change and learn.

So, how much of it remains to be us, we, live in Beijing that is(not me).? We all keep moving.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Q: "What makes life interesting?"

A: Watching Slavs pretend they're superior to Turks.

Popcorn, anyone?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ,,, never say "no" to pop corn ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@John, That DOES sound like fun. Where can we find some of those? I don't see any in this thread.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Y'know what's not interesting? Prejudicial slavs complaining about Pax Americana to an American anti-war activist. I think I'd rather watch dogs fucking. Way to ruin a thread, John.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... John Constantine ... may I ask, where did you come from, or originate from? Dont lie, or as the bible says, you will be among the sinners :)

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

the man who called GOD Father ... 

i suggest Web Administrator block "God father"    

他太恶心了!!! 

his mind disgusting extremely...   you can not stay in China , coz u abnormal  ....tell u how to say in Chinese  . ----  BIAN   TAI .

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't disagree with you, Stephanie, but there is no shortage of abnormality which is indigenous to China. I think he is already where he belongs.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

just both feet, stephanie,ignore his comment~we all got used to his such comment ,but won't get serious ~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@John, "Well the dogs fuckin show is a good idea to spend some time, Dando, compare to the American (Anglosaxons) politics democracy and liberation statements.)"

If you're attempting to take the piss about the Libya situation, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. You might find that a lot of American expatriates like me are at least as suspicious of American foreign policy as the rest of the world.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... curiously, who had been pretending to be holy?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... just trying my usual best to be a pain in whatever ...

If you use the word "ladies", then think of them as ladies, no matter what ... or, just call them female or girls ... you might find that this works to your advantage ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... I tried, but you have made it impossible not to ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.