Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » about learn Chinese

• Yanshuo
    Yanshuo wrote:
    <p>I need help,would you do me a favor to fill out a questionnaire please?thank you very much</p> <div> <p>Learn&nbsp;Chinese&nbsp;Survey</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>1.&nbsp;How&nbsp;long&nbsp;have&nbsp;you&nbsp;been&nbsp;learn&nbsp;Chinese?</p> <p>2.&nbsp;What&nbsp;level&nbsp;is&nbsp;your&nbsp;Chinese<span style="font-family: 宋体;">?</span><br />Level&nbsp;0&nbsp;&nbsp;almost&nbsp;know&nbsp;nothing.&nbsp;<br />Level&nbsp;1&nbsp;know&nbsp;basic&nbsp;Chinese&nbsp;(less&nbsp;than&nbsp;200&nbsp;words,&nbsp;spoken&nbsp;and&nbsp;Listen&nbsp;only<br />Level2&nbsp;know&nbsp;intermediate&nbsp;Chinese(less&nbsp;than&nbsp;1000&nbsp;words,&nbsp;can&nbsp;read&nbsp;some&nbsp;basic&nbsp;Chinese)<br />Level&nbsp;3<span style="font-family: 宋体;">,&nbsp;</span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">advanced&nbsp;Chinese</span></p> <p>3.&nbsp;Where&nbsp;are&nbsp;you&nbsp;located.&nbsp;Which&nbsp;country&nbsp;are&nbsp;you&nbsp;from.&nbsp;</p> <p>4.&nbsp;How&nbsp;much&nbsp;do&nbsp;you&nbsp;pay&nbsp;each&nbsp;month&nbsp;to&nbsp;Learn&nbsp;Chinese.&nbsp;Pay&nbsp;to&nbsp;which&nbsp;site?&nbsp;</p> <p>5.&nbsp;Which&nbsp;area&nbsp;is&nbsp;most&nbsp;difficult&nbsp;to&nbsp;Learn&nbsp;Chinese(Spoken,&nbsp;tune,&nbsp;or&nbsp;reading).</p> <p>6.&nbsp;Which&nbsp;area&nbsp;do&nbsp;you&nbsp;want&nbsp;to&nbsp;pay&nbsp;to&nbsp;improve&nbsp;most?&nbsp;Spoken,&nbsp;reading,&nbsp;writing?</p> <p>7.&nbsp;If&nbsp;we&nbsp;provide&nbsp;website&nbsp;like&nbsp;EnglishCentral.com,&nbsp;will&nbsp;You&nbsp;use&nbsp;it&nbsp;to&nbsp;improve&nbsp;your&nbsp;spoken&nbsp;Chinese.&nbsp;How&nbsp;much&nbsp;do&nbsp;you&nbsp;want&nbsp;to&nbsp;pay&nbsp;each&nbsp;month&nbsp;for&nbsp;the&nbsp;service.</p> <p>8.&nbsp;What&nbsp;do&nbsp;you&nbsp;think&nbsp;is&nbsp;the&nbsp;best&nbsp;way&nbsp;to&nbsp;help&nbsp;you&nbsp;learn&nbsp;Chinese?&nbsp;<br />Learning&nbsp;package&nbsp;like&nbsp;ninhao.&nbsp;Download&nbsp;audio/video&nbsp;to&nbsp;Ipod,&nbsp;iPhone?&nbsp;Learning&nbsp;tools&nbsp;on&nbsp;cell&nbsp;phone?<span style="font-family: 宋体;"> </span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">Or&nbsp;anything&nbsp;else?</span></p> </
  • Jacopo DR
    Jacopo DR wrote:

1. 10 years, if learning by living counts

2. 3

3. Beijing. Italy 

4. nothing 

5. reading

6. none

7. I don't think i'd use it

8. In my case, getting married to a Chinese and working in a full Chinese environment.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.