Discussion » Nonsense » INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!

• Amanda Wei
    Amanda Wei wrote:
    <p>HEEEEEEELLLLLLL</p> <p>the flight ticket from Tokyo to Beijing or Beijing to Tokyo only 1 or 2 thousands for one-way or 2 to 4 thousands for return....... now!!!! Blooooooddy hell!!!!!! grow up to 18,000rmb one way!!!!!!!! or even more!!!!! &nbsp;like this stupid price, the seller still keep yelling that &nbsp;"the ticket" is the last one.........&nbsp;</p> <p>i know everybody wanna run out of Japan but COME ON almost 20,000rmb???!!!! one way??????????!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrg cant believe............and feel sooooooooooo stupid to buy one for this price.....................</p> <p>so just chose to take ship to go back then...... =___= still only 1600rmb from Japan to China.......</p> <p>Just dont understand why so lot????????? why only flight tickets grow up so quick and freaking much, but any other transformations' price r stable......</p> <p>erg...... just wanna complain a lil that i couldnt get a bloody FLIGHT ticket...... TnT......</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yeah, that sucks. Supply and demand is all I can say. Not many people would consider taking a boat instead of flying, but at that price I would take a boat too.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Amanda ... which particular airline or airlines?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

18,000 rmb for round trip ticket to japan? who are you flying with?For that price of course would be business class at least with blowjobs and massages.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.