Discussion » Nonsense » Visas

• Tuco
    Tuco wrote:
    <p>I haven't seen a section on visa's for us laowai.</p>
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

come on. lets hear your stories. I am planning to dump my current company and really would like to know all. Trips, horror stories etc. We are the community which should support each other since the "other" side do nothing to inform us about jack shit.

I am willing to pay or even work a bit for my z but i really want to branch out on my own.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U've got to get a release letter from the company that provides u the Z visa. In that way u can just pay to another agent or a company that want to hire u will easily get u a visa without too much troubles

• Jacopo DR
    Jacopo DR wrote:

got a permanent resident permit. F*king hard to get, it took me one year to prepare the documents plus 1 year to get it from the day i gave the PSB the application form.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i'm not sure if that will work,i used to deal with the visa application things for my foreign colleagues ,sorta learnts a  lot.but still didn't figure out all the detail,i helped a french colleague with this in 2010,didn't ask agency for help,but it took about 1.5 month and cost more than agency requested,but because we didn't have experience for this and during this,there was some dramas.but finally got the visa.-----branching out on ur own still means u need find a company who wanna support u with all the paper things,even their orginal business license ,so u need think about this

so then another colleague,the one i did most recently,i learnt to ask agency for some help:

applicant:no bachelor degree paper,from business visa to Z visa

solution:we paid 4500 for the degree paper, alien empoloyment license,and no need to HK,it took 15 days

we did the rest :work permit and residency permit (Z),so totally it took about 1 month.during,u need do the body check thing,about 700,not accurate number,and application fee for the last residency permit,depends on where u r from,our company was always pissed off about this part,lol,most of our foreign staff are from USA,so we have to pay 940 for the application fee cause this fee for americans is highest while u only need pay for 400(?)if u r from europe like france.anyway,a little story.

i'm not sure what type of visa u r holding right now,but when it comes to visa thing ,u need really be patient from those annoying procedures,i remembered we went to the labor bureau 4 times once......

good luck,u can aslo pm me if u need some sugguestion but not guranteeit will be the best one ha

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yeah,if u r not getting along well with ur company,they don't wanna give u release letter,that will be a problem too,it happened to one of my friend,he had to pay for that in the end,bastard!

I don't think anyone will send passport via ems

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

well i am more likely just going to have to sit tight for a week or two and see how my boss plays it out. they are honest(mostly i guess) and never phucked me over. I just am not satisfied with the hours nor the salary.

I think buying it outright has its advantages but cost is high

and working for someone also has an advantage.

ya know sometimes I think the world is just full of greedy assholes who don't give a phuck about anyone.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

what does it have to do with the world?i'm not sure what u r not satisfied with now

anway,hope our information helps

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

uh it has everything to do with the world. greedy flys honest dies.

sure it helps a lot thanks

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

true. I am well versed in connections in china and their importance.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

never but i have heard stories. do not know if it really works out well. and i think that if i were to try it. they would have to pay me big money.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

guys helping out chicks getting citizenship directly with being paid off for it. not for love.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.