Discussion » Nonsense » When you ask online or offline sex with a girl....

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

I guess that I only collect and reblog funny news or current event articles are not good enough to entertain people here.  It’s time to sell some personal story to make everyone being happy! 

Recently, People who PM are getting weird!  For example: 

Can you do online sex with me?

This is so funny! How do you choose a girl whom you will send PM and ask for online sex with?  Posts, respond, profile picture…….. I don’t get any idea…..

Guys, next time please don’t ask that why there are so many “Good girls”.  The answer is that Because of You! A lot of girls believe that “Good Girls”= “Good Guys”

Some girls like to be “甲醇女” and “小绵羊” 

甲醇女=假装纯情=pretend to be pure!

Be a good girl, don’t be 女流氓(Female rascal) .  A good girl will have a good change to “find” a Better one!

Don’t say dirty words. When you say “Fu*k”, someone will say that this girl is so rude, not educated.  She is a bad girl.

Always try to be “a little sheep”, even you know thousands of dirty words, and you are a lion when you swear.

Don’t even mention sex this world with others, because people will think that you are fu*k-available.

Don’t go out with a guy over midnight, you should always say that it’s too late, and I want to go home.(娃娃音).

Always say No to him if he ask to have sex with you because He will be more respected.  He will not think that you are a casual girl!

Be smiling all the time. Be subtle. Don’t be too strong and showing a lot of thoughts. 

Be virgin. Never say that you have sexual experiences.  Virgin= Good Value!

Not being offensive! No matter you are 女流氓 or you are 真纯女,甲纯女! Be yourself, and Enjoy it!

Everyone, has a good day!

PS: I post this one because I want to you know.  You take a huge risk when you ask online or offline sex with a stranger.  You don't know what their next reaction!  Be aware and Be careful when you try to make your decision!  You are 50% in danger

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What the fuck is "online sex"? Masturbating in front of your computer? And since when do people asak for sex? You just do it, don't ask - if you ask, they might say no.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ami, it's not the wrong word. Neither ask nor offer, just do. I guess ask is 請求 and offer is 提議, right?

Ask: Honey, I'm horney, can we have sex? (no, I'm busy, don't bother me.)

Offer (after being asked a lot): Okay, if you really can't sleep I'll use my hand for you, just don't try to touch me.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000010 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110010 01110100 00111111

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What the fuck is this shit?

Virgins are boring and any man who would respect an inexperienced girl more than an experienced woman is a pitiful fool and probably isn't deserving of relations with either. Unless you're Jesus, your mother isn't a virgin! Is she any less deserving of respect?

Then again, fake purity is pretty easy to spot, too, and is occasionally kind of endearing to those of us who get their kicks by corrupting the innocent.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

oh, snap~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sorry, was I being harsh?

For the record, I don't think OP actually believes the stuff she posted. Ami's too smart for that.

Anyway, it's not that I hate these so-called "good girls". If a woman doesn't want to have sex for religious or health reasons, that's their business. But one thing I can't fucking stand is this nauseatingly common belief that a woman's value is even partly determined by whether or not she has an intact hymen. It's an incredibly sexist and utterly primitive notion.

Insecure men are bad enough for desiring wives who've never known another man, but girls who think themselves more virtuous and noble than their less chaste sisters are equally atrocious individuals who ought to be lined up with their backs against the wall and shot for taking advantage of men's arrogance and stupidity to attain a higher social status.

• Amalie Sæverud

I'm a good girl, in fact, i'm still a virgin!

I'm a 30 years old virgin!

Who wants to rape me on the street ? lol

• Mikky
    Mikky wrote:

like this topic

m agree with u ,Ami

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Young lady, I agree with the spirit in your thread embodied with the Chinese traditional concept of "a fair lady". Nevertheless, your last opinion regarding virginity appears to be primarily based on the Chinese federalist code of ethics, notably, lacking the knowledge and practice about the art of love will deprive women of their very feminineness and charms. Restraining libido will also cause a pheromone-based stink of desperation.

The main complaint is that people in this society start to accept that pretense can turn things around. It is actually wiser to accept the true self, only in this manner can others accept it. 

Of course, some basic manners in this thread remain valid, while I am sure every grown-up knows the general paradigm of social behaviors. 

BTW, the title seems a bit deviated. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... how interesting to see even Persephone Tsang appearing in the forum, by the way, have you got the insurance that you wanted? Let's meet for coffee sometimes to discuss this, OK?

Sex .. be it real or online or whatever, it's mostly about stimulus ... and some (or many?) like to use imagination to spice things up, so phone sex (voice only, and a lot of heavy beathing and sound effects) was popular for many years, even now, and then cyber sex (words only, not even voice) ...

Q: have I just made this become very boring?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ami, your English is crystal clear! I just got confused. My bad!

• Joakim Berg Solum

Blah. +1 to all comments from the liberal hippie who posted above me

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... changing channel?

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:
    要找处女的脑袋都不正常,,我要是男人挑老婆不是处女的 女人处女前处女后的性爱观会不一样 因为一层的关系 处女会格外小心 非处女就没有过多的顾虑了找个非处女 看她当下 看她怎么处理性爱关系 能知道婚后她是什么样的人找个处女 你能保证之前她只有你这么一个男人 但你不能保证只有她只有你这么一个男人
  • Anne-Line Søderholm

What's with the green blindfold? I mean in your avatar

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.