Discussion » Employment Opportunities » 3.english teaching job with real good pay

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    <p>**American&nbsp;or&nbsp;Canadian&nbsp;Curriculum&nbsp;developer&nbsp;needed&nbsp;10000Y/M&nbsp;near&nbsp;DaWangLu&nbsp;subway**&nbsp;<br /><br />ChinaESL&nbsp;(&nbsp;&lt;http://www.chinaesl.com.cn/&gt;&nbsp;)&nbsp;is&nbsp;a&nbsp;professional&nbsp;recruiter&nbsp;company&nbsp;for&nbsp;foreigners&nbsp;based&nbsp;in&nbsp;Beijing.&nbsp;The&nbsp;company&nbsp;has&nbsp;been&nbsp;in&nbsp;the&nbsp;market&nbsp;for&nbsp;over&nbsp;eight&nbsp;years.&nbsp;During&nbsp;this&nbsp;time,&nbsp;we&nbsp;have&nbsp;always&nbsp;kept&nbsp;good&nbsp;relationships&nbsp;with&nbsp;foreigners&nbsp;as&nbsp;well&nbsp;as&nbsp;with&nbsp;the&nbsp;schools.&nbsp;We&nbsp;have&nbsp;very&nbsp;good&nbsp;reputation&nbsp;in&nbsp;this&nbsp;circle.&nbsp;Searching&nbsp;ChinaESL&nbsp;online,&nbsp;you&nbsp;will&nbsp;find&nbsp;many&nbsp;good&nbsp;comments&nbsp;about&nbsp;our&nbsp;company.&nbsp;Right&nbsp;now&nbsp;we&nbsp;have&nbsp;a&nbsp;new&nbsp;job&nbsp;as&nbsp;below.<br /><br />1)&nbsp;Location:&nbsp;Near&nbsp;DaWangLu&nbsp;subway&nbsp;in&nbsp;BeiJing,&nbsp;on&nbsp;line&nbsp;1,&nbsp;ChaoYang&nbsp;district.&nbsp;<br />2)&nbsp;Company&nbsp;and&nbsp;your&nbsp;responsibilities:&nbsp;A&nbsp;company&nbsp;in&nbsp;the&nbsp;teaching&nbsp;field.&nbsp;You&nbsp;are&nbsp;responsible&nbsp;for&nbsp;editing&nbsp;books&nbsp;they&nbsp;provided,&nbsp;design&nbsp;curriculums&nbsp;for&nbsp;middle&nbsp;and&nbsp;high&nbsp;school&nbsp;students&nbsp;and&nbsp;market&nbsp;expansion.&nbsp;<br />3)&nbsp;Timetable:&nbsp;Working&nbsp;hours&nbsp;from&nbsp;Monday&nbsp;to&nbsp;Friday,9:00a.m-6:00p.m.&nbsp;One&nbsp;hour&nbsp;as&nbsp;lunch&nbsp;break.&nbsp;Saturday&nbsp;and&nbsp;Sunday&nbsp;are&nbsp;holidays.&nbsp;Chinese&nbsp;legal&nbsp;holidays&nbsp;are&nbsp;paid&nbsp;holidays.&nbsp;<br />4)&nbsp;Salary:&nbsp;9000&nbsp;Yuan/month&nbsp;for&nbsp;the&nbsp;first&nbsp;three&nbsp;months,&nbsp;after&nbsp;the&nbsp;first&nbsp;three&nbsp;months,&nbsp;the&nbsp;salary&nbsp;is&nbsp;10000RMB/Month.&nbsp;If&nbsp;you&nbsp;can&nbsp;finish&nbsp;one&nbsp;year&nbsp;contract,&nbsp;we&nbsp;can&nbsp;give&nbsp;you&nbsp;6000RMB&nbsp;as&nbsp;airfare.&nbsp;<br />5)&nbsp;Requirement:&nbsp;American&nbsp;or&nbsp;Canadian&nbsp;teachers&nbsp;with&nbsp;teaching&nbsp;adult&nbsp;experiences.&nbsp;Bachelor&nbsp;degree&nbsp;or&nbs
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I suppose it'd be okay if accommodation was provided. 

• Amber
    Amber wrote:

@daniel:some of our jobs do provide accomodation,if u need more details u can email me ,thnx

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ChinaESL is a rip-off. They don't actually deliver on their visa promises or accommodations, and they take a huge cut off the top of your pay. The actual position is probably worth about 15,000 per month if you sign with the school directly and cut out the middle-man.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

probably more than that. plus housing, visa and trip home each year.

middlemen in China are not even needed. its a buffer to the company or school looking for us. We should be the ones doing this business as well. Since without us, they'd have no work.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

40 hours a week. hmmm i think about 30,000 rmb is about right

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mike 40 hour positions don't pay that well for English unless you're at a reasonable university. It's typically closer to 20,000. Even real jobs often don't pay that much if they're non-professional. I wish I was an English teacher.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.