Discussion » Beijing Life » one more roomate wanted!

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

hey,

we r going to rent an awesome appartment at shuangjing. its near the metro station. exit northwest. 3 mins walking.

its a 4br appartment with a huuuuuuuge living room!!

we have 3 ppl already and we need u share with us~~

we like party, having fun, video games, electronic music, etc..

both male and female r welcome!~

the budget is up to 2500/month for the master bedroom with a bathtub!!!and we will negotiate with the landlady about the prize. we hope she will lower a little bit.

but there is a problem that there r not enough furniture. if u dont need much of it, thats cool.

we will move in soon!

so let me know if u r interested in.

cheers!!

joy

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

btw, we r going to check the room tmr. if u r interested in, u can join us tmr and we'll talk to the landlady.

email me~

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

with my habits, I can no longer have roommates.

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

haha! u can have a pet

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

2300 rmb for the master bedroom with a double bed, airconditioner and one big wardrobe. oh, and a bathroom

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Bumping.

It's a wonderfully huge 140 square foot apartment that is a short walk away from Shuangjing subway station. I'd originally intended to take the big master bedroom because the bathroom has a full-sized bathtub, but when the land owner raised the rent just before we intended to sign, it became too rich for my blood. So I intend to take the smallest room instead.

Although the rooms are not huge, the living area is massive and lends itself well for entertaining.

Anyone interested?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

congrats.

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

aiya, We need aother roomate. ><

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

@amanda, of course u can, but the problem is when u wanna move in. as it hasnt  enough furniture. we need time to fix and clean

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.