Discussion » Nonsense » Dando's back, seeking roommates again

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    <p>Discriminating trolls had better recognize.</p> <p>Michigan was depressing! I mean, it's probably not as bad as most of rural China, but everyone there was down and out, and whoever wasn't on hard times was frozen in amber and completely unchanged over the last three years I'd spent away. At least the local microbreweries were producing some epic stout beers and the state's new medicinal marijuana laws have resulted in the cultivation of similarly epic dispensary weed.</p> <p>I do intend to make it a habit to go home more frequently than once every three years, but that long fucking trip pretty much reminded me of why I became a city slicker and moved to the Jing. I can't believe there was any doubt that I'd come back.</p> <p>I need a place to live! Who's still looking for a roommate?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... 北京欢迎你!Still the same number?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thanks Uncle. Yup, still got the same number.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)

Got booked tomorrow night, and going to the in-laws on the weekend, so let's do something next weekend ... or the weekend after that ... be in touch!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sounds like a plan.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I didn't have that many conditions before, other than tolerating my meager bullshit.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Welcoome back Reverend Dando Z

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Holler Archbishop.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

welcome back.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

what's the number...

back from where

aren't here all the time

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@YJ, Stealing from a dispensary would be a high crime indeed. But it's next to impossible. By Michigan laws, medical weed needs to be kept in a locked room and only the caregiver and patient may have the key.

But caregivers sell the shit illegally on the side to make money. They're still drug dealers. It's just harder to prosecute them.

@Tina, You're talking about the other thread, right? Have your friend PM her.

I was in my hometown in rural Michigan for almost a month and a half. Not that anyone would notice, since I'm a boring asshole and I spend so much time on WLIB even when I'm not IB.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

or u can pm me her number if that's fine ,or i just msg her

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Just message her. Although I'm sure it would be fine, I just don't like to give out other people's phone numbers.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

right what a nice dando gonna pm her after work thanks

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Every year? I started looking for someone from here to rent with a month ago. You haven't even been here a year yet, you daft goon.

Anyway, I can afford to live alone, but I'd rather not be a hermit. Besides, I've got a nice game system and it'd be a shame not to share it.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

Roommates are not something which I like much but having Dando for one was actually the only nice experience. We had some damn good times and slamming him for wanting to do this is just foolish.

Don't listen to him bro, he is just jealous.

obama kingdom. wo cao.

• Monica Jakobsen
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

you couldn't ask for a nicer roommate than dando. clean, up to date, aware, kind and best of all, native english speaker.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.