Discussion » Dating & Romance » If you cannot date with a Really Woman.........

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p> <object width="400" height="400" data="http://www.tudou.com/v/K_fPjJDrp2o/v.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> <param name="src" value="http://www.tudou.com/v/K_fPjJDrp2o/v.swf" /> </object> </p> <p>Click, if you like it.&nbsp; Don't be offensive! No <span id="rt0">Nationality discrimination!</span></p> <div id="word-exp"> <div id="word-exp-inner"> <div></div> </div> </div>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

...and that's a "successful" hermit. What about the poor guy who can only afford the inflatable doll and a fleshlight?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

where there's a demand,there's a market~lol~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I will consider about doing this business, maybe can easily make a fortune ~lol...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Women population in China is lower than men population.. So, it can be nice resolve for such sad situation.)"

That or polyandry.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Polyandry would be hot, hot stuff

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

much controversies than polygamy~hh

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It shouldn't be. Our ancestors were polyandrists.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

who knows who's the kid's father then?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nobody cared who the father was; they thought women were solely responsible for procreation. Prehistoric communities were a lot like 泸沽湖. I think pre-dynastic China was like this. 女娲 was worshipped long before 伏羲.

Y'know why penises are bell shaped at the end? It was probably to create suction and pull other men's sperm away from the cervix and increase the chances of the second guy to fertilize the woman's egg.

Methinks gangbangs and sloppy seconds are not recent inventions.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@'Y'know why penises are bell shaped at the end? It was probably to create suction and pull other men's sperm away from the cervix and increase the chances of the second guy to fertilize the woman's egg."

Remains to be proven... sounds hilarious though~lol...

• Monica Jakobsen

lets do the math $6000 USD for a single sex doll. in RMB thats about 40000 more or less, and with this amount of money spent on a dead body for sex, not really sure if thats worth it to alot of us lol.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

is it worth  $6000 USD for a single doll in the market? really? wow, haven't done a market research though, If so ,it still sounds quite an attractive price for most of man since the more valuable the more expensive~hh

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Gloria, I was serious! If it's not shaped that way for that reason, then why would we have evolved such a trait?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Dando,I don't really get it, what trait? u confused me now... is Gangbang and sloppy second give a thing to kid's trait??

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Ami, I was kidding ~not seriously meant to do such business~hh

but don't u think it's worth that price since it can bring benefit and satisfied to some of  men's demands?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

yup,there's a huge market in Japan,especially for those Otaku and elderly perverts...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Getting a doll is much easier than getting a real fleshy lady. U know? It's not just easy to talk to a girl, convice her, bring to the point she put herself into man's arms. U need tacts and skills. But getting a hooker and doll, u just need one thing: Put money into ur pocket.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Gloria, The trait I was referring to was the mushroom shape of the penis. It probably evolved that way because primitive humans were engaging in ritualistic gang bangs, which was advantageous for early humans because it increased fertility rates.

A man gets sloppy seconds by having sex with a woman immediately after she has sex with another man. Having a mushroom-shaped penis was also advantageous in these situations, because it pulls the first man's sperm away from the womb so that he can deposit his seed closer to the egg, increasing his chances of fertilizing the egg and passing the mushroom-dick trait to his kids.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LMAO~u really have ur way to confuse  people~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

yup,quite talented and funny~

• Rombinson Luo
    Rombinson Luo wrote:

林子大了什么鸟都有。。。 The world have many kind of people...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Gloria, Ami,

Sorry. I'm equally misunderstood in my home country.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

hmmmm its cool because while these guys are banging dolls it takes them out of the competition for sex with real girls.  Thats cool with me.   Thats less semen to scoop out of the way with my mushroom tip : )

I would not be able to feel ok with a doll.  I guess these guys have discovered a way to make life easier. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.