Discussion » Nonsense » A little disappointed recently!

• B.
    B. wrote:
    A little disappointed recently! Everyone is talking about : what a man's needs and what a woman's needs! why my good girlfriend is so annoying! should I tell my bf it's over! And everyone is speaking for himself or herself! What about your partner's needs and what do your partner deserve! I won't accept any love that I can't equally give the response! And I always think to love someone is so much better, so much more touching and happier than to be loved by someone you are not interested! Please, God, send me a boy! Who I will love deeply and tenderly! I will give all I could and all I have ! His happiness will be mine, his sorrow will be mine! That gonna be a great !
  • Amalie Sæverud
    how about you start helping me edit my paragraph. can't do it right now, might be software problem!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... DnD ... this is truly one side of yours that I did not expect to see ...

My answer to you is that most people (or at least, these people you had mentioned) are used to think in "me me me" instead of others, and you can be sure that this is nothing new, nor they are not likely to change in the next minute or two ...

Though I agree with giving all you have in a relationship, at the same time, because of what I had seen (or had been told) over the many years, being totally selfless can be damaging if not done correctly, hence my advice is always to keep a little piece of yourself inside ... not sure if that makes sense, but hope that helps ...

In the mean time, try to see the color in life, at your age, it is kind of a responsibility ... heehee :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Coco,也不能说没有,只是你选的,不是你真正应该选的!你之前说的这个五年的,是一个外国人?还是这个新交往的?

真真正正的“爱”,是不应该期望回报的,我认识的人里面,没有多少人可以做到,我自己,哈哈哈,很惭愧,也做不到!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Lee ... perhaps due to different angle and/or perspective?

A little disappointed recently! Everyone is talking about : what a man's needs and what a woman's needs! why my good girlfriend is so annoying! should I tell my bf it's over! And everyone is speaking for himself or herself! What about your partner's needs and what do your partner deserve! I won't accept any love that I can't equally give the response! And I always think to love someone is so much better, so much more touching and happier than to be loved by someone you are not interested! Please, God, send me a boy! Who I will love deeply and tenderly! I will give all I could and all I have ! His happiness will be mine, his sorrow will be mine! That gonna be a great !
  • Amalie Sæverud
    either love deeply or fool around, nothing in between! average just lame!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Attagirl! Nikkie baby! You love terrorist! Don't stop ending your sentences with exclamation marks!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nikkie, baby, as long as none of these expectations leave the bedroom, I am here to answer your prayers...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.