Discussion » Beijing Life » roommate to be wanted

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    <p>Hello guys, my friend is in an urgency to find an aprtment,she is studying in BLCU,but living in sihui temporarily now,it's too far to travel every day,she would like to find an apartment to share with somebody else,here:</p> <p>girl roomate only;</p> <p>around wudaokou,would be perfect if it's close to BLCU;</p> <p>about her:</p> <p>Studying chinese in BLCU,from France,19,easy-going.</p> <p>PM me plz if you are also looking for a roommate or you know someone who has a clue,i really don't know wudaokou very well,thankssssssssss!</p>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

lol,thanks bedtyger,u r funny,too much i mean

but no,she is looking for girl roommate,ur right suggestion will be greatly appreicated @_@

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

havn't u offered an option just now?

oops,bedtyger,godfather,godfather bedtyger,sorry i gave away ur secret that you 2 are same person,it's just so easy to detect it from a same ip address

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

and that was a joke!

• JOJO
    JOJO wrote:
    Tina , have u found the roommate for ur gf
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In the same area as Tina's friend, too. Unfortunately I don't think that I could pass as a girl even if I tape my dick to my ass. Not with this nasty Abe Lincoln beard that I'm rocking.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

*jojo she is still looking for one
    the thing is she will leave in july,so it's hard to find one only for 4 months
    do u have any idea?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.