Discussion » Nonsense » how to make a guy has a crush on me, except for se

  • Annabel Lee
    Annabel Lee wrote:

    I didnot mean sex is bad, but if a guy fancy me only for sex I would feel sorry.

    so how can I make him crush on me without sex?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Tell him u r sstill virgin

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    你的意思是你想要他喜歡上你,但是你不想跟他搞那層的關係嗎?

    離他近點,偶爾碰他,摸他。他會知道你喜歡他。其他方面就看他喜不喜歡你。不管怎樣,遲早要高那層的關係。要不然,你也不能希望他和別人不搞。(如果你不在乎他和別人在一起,那就無所謂)

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    have sex with him first and see if you still wonder the same thing... I mean... what if you wanna dump him after you guys had sex?? You can never tell unless you tried him first.....right?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

    I, 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工), do solemnly swear that in posting this comment I promise to have a crush on Stephanie ... on a very platonic level :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    哈哈哈哈,又随便换台了?答:可以!

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    @AMi, do u believe in Vampire?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... *teary eyes* ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha .. Afroman ... she just wants a guy to have crush on her ... so be the nice guy that you are, and tell her that you have a crush on her ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... something tells me that you are wrong ...

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    sex is part of the liking. its one of the ingredients in the package(r/ship).  so,if u cant fulfil one of the necessities,then chill the r/ship otherwise ur wasting tym

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Afroman has a point. No guy will like you just because you have sex with him (unless no one else will do it). You have to do a lot of other things to keep interesting and keep the relationship working. Sex is only one of those things.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Salut Annabel! Comment ca va? As-tu besoin d'avoir du plaisir? Quel genre de plaisir aimerais-tu avoir a part le sex?

    Sinon Afroman a une Chambre ou tu peus avoir une jouissance a plus 100 degree.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Oh u just like goodass then, good luck then!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... attraction is a result of some form of communication, whether it be chatting, texting, phone calls or face-to-face ...

    Annabel Lee ... other than distance apart, what else might have changed in his life, to be more interested to talk about sex? Could it be that he did not see you as a female but as a friend, but now he does?

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

      .... *whistling*.....

    lalalalala....

  • Stina Rytter Norheim

    just be urself.if he is into u then he will have a crush on u but sex also plays a major factor in every relationship cos u are gonna have to feed the guy along the way to keep him or another girl will do that and then everything will change and remember that a crush is not the same as true love.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    He is already spending time chatting with you, and the two of you are not having sex. You say he used to like you, and today he still seems interested. It seems safe to presume that he is not just interested in you because he wants to have sex with you. Guys typically bring up sex more when they are trying to gauge a girl's feelings about it. Thus, Bedtyger (for example) brings up sex in every post, because he is trying to find a girl to ravage, while Ami (as another example) never brings up sex in her posts, because she's only interested in banging me. (xixi)

    It seems like you've known the guy for years. Why aren't you having sex? If you want to go the traditional route, get engaged and then have sex...

  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

    this age is hard to like or be liked without sex-involved. I mean, even for imagination...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahahahahaha。。。I will always miss the 70‘s,and maybe 80‘s too。。。

  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

    listen you ladies, i dont know about some other guys, but for me, if i like/love you, i like "your everything" not just for sex although its also part of it.

  • Sara helene Engli

    The best way to drive someone crazy, it's not to give him what he/she wants, or at least little by little. Especially for guys, if we know we can get what we want, we are not interested anymore ... but I guess there is no rules tho, ... some guys would run away if you act like this too ...

  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

    absolutely..........

  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

    a "crush" is basically a result of Dopamine secretion, and Dopamine is a main driver for libido. So...how can you make him has a crush on you without sex? umm...I think it's kinda hard

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc