Discussion » Dating & Romance » Chinese dudes be like white dudes on crack

• Black Passion
    Black Passion wrote:
    <p>I was at my favourite club Mix last night mixing my self among all the fine and sexy ladies there and I made myself a fine observation: Chinese dudes be like white dudes on crack.</p> <p>&nbsp;First of all lets deal with the most obvious fact which is the lack of decent moves. As a sensual black man I naturally have incredible and mind-blowing skills on the dance floor which I can reveal to you and utilise as a medium to express all the fine and sexy things I am prepared to do for you as a lady.</p> <p>&nbsp;I won&rsquo;t dance with you too fast, baby, I will dance with you slow. Then faster, then slower again, then a little bit faster but not too fast, then very slow.&nbsp; Then I will gradually increase the speed at which I dance with you mirroring the climactic sensual pleasure I will be providing you with later as the fine and sexy woman that you are and thus absolutely being eligible for what I am prepared for do. Then I will buy you a fine and sensual drink from the bar and dance with you slower so you don&rsquo;t spill the liquid onto your fine body. Don&rsquo;t spill that liquid down between your love apples, baby. Don&rsquo;t let it pool in your fine womanly navel. You want me to pour an expensive and conspicuously branded drink between your love apples so it pools into your navel and sup it from there? I will do that for you at a later date but not right now here in the Mix club as that would not be respectful to you as a woman or indeed the other fine and sexy clientele. Let&rsquo;s not fight about this, baby. I am not prepared to fight with you on this issue.</p>
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

No, that was not boredom you were feeling. Your brain was being repeatedly finger-flicked by this...how DO you describe the circumlocution of these brilliant 'black passion' posts? If I were black, would I not be conflictedly offended, admiring of the white boys satiric skills while at the same time at least a little mad that a mode and style of my culture is being lampooned?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is the article that fits into the the shit category indeed. Even cow dunk doesn't stink as this one

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahahha.... nobody is in a good mood to read paragraph ...  

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Posting in a Black Passion thread.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

tl;dr

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

fast ,slow。。。。。。。。 faster slower..........again and again............

im dizzy, . i wondering if you took that long time to keeping a girl dancing with you....................it was awkward.

oh my...................I bet the thesis can never be a problem of you....

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I thought it was going to be Black Passion taking a whole different angle and actually writing 3 posts about why chinese dudes be like white dudes on crack. It's just the same-old same-old. Funny the first time though.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

only fool fight man with brisk.

• Amalie Sæverud
    did anyone notice there is a scary and eye-blinding " ’" there????!!~~ I just wonder why a English speaking person would type under Chinese typing mode??!!!! quote: "I won’t dance with you too fast, baby" in English typing " I won't dance with you too fast, baby" Did anyone notice that big " ’" everywhere??????!! Are you a Chinese, Black passion??????!!!!! Boy or girl?? Interesting finding and phenomenon!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

"Hum ....omd... This shit is too fuckin long and boring to read, i hate threads like this !"

Couldnt finish reading one para

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Black Passion, can't u just have a little creativity to entertain us instead of this tedious bullshits? nice iron willpower, we surrender~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Black Passion ... go write this on your own blog ... if it works ... I have not tried it yet ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.